Main Menu

New guy from ca with a questions

Started by Purepony, October 10, 2020, 03:22:54 PM

Previous topic Next topic

cuda hunter

Quote from: anlauto on October 11, 2020, 09:38:05 AM
I'll say it again....you guys are so lucky you can still have events like this  :twothumbsup: I'm truly envious  :'(
Welcome to a free capitalist society.  (even in California)
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

cuda hunter

Welcome @Purepony  from Colorado!  Great looking car!  Love that red stripe!
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Topcat

Welcome Purepony.
Great looking Challenger you have.

JS29

:welcome: From the other side of the country.  :handshake:

autoxcuda

Quote from: anlauto on October 11, 2020, 09:38:05 AM
I'll say it again....you guys are so lucky you can still have events like this  :twothumbsup: I'm truly envious  :'(

Well... come on down.

I had someone from BC email me saying they were vacationing and wanted to check out the show.
Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...

anlauto

The borders are still closed as far as I know.... :thinking:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

autoxcuda

Quote from: anlauto on October 11, 2020, 04:11:26 PM
The borders are still closed as far as I know.... :thinking:

All I know is they said the were from Canada. Probably more to story than I know.
Spring Fling April 2024 Woodley Park, Van Nuys CA, 600+ Mopars, 175+ all Mopar swap, Malibu Cruise, Mopar Cruise-In: www.cpwclub.com Date comming...

anlauto

It's weird rules everywhere...Anybody arriving to Canada on an airplane has to quarantine for 14 days upon arrival.
I guess it's still possible to fly to the States from Canada but you would think you guys would have similar rules about quarantine ???
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

autoxcuda

Quote from: anlauto on October 11, 2020, 04:21:03 PM
It's weird rules everywhere...Anybody arriving to Canada on an airplane has to quarantine for 14 days upon arrival.
I guess it's still possible to fly to the States from Canada but you would think you guys would have similar rules about quarantine ???

I think they are Motorhome'ing it over a entire long trip.

cuda hunter

Quote from: anlauto on October 11, 2020, 04:21:03 PM

Different states have different rules. 

Mr Lee

That color combo is sharp!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Remember, wherever you go, there you are.

Purepony

Thanks everyone for the warm wishes ! I usually lurk at nastyz28 but gotta admit this seems like a cool crew too

nsmall

I live in lancaster ca and wanted to say welcome.  Thanks for signing up.  Great looking ride bro

Purepony

jimynick

Welcome from Ontario,  :canada: and good luck having come over from "the dark side" LOL  :wave:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"