Main Menu

New Member from Copley Ohio

Started by GoMangoBoys, September 24, 2019, 01:49:24 PM

Previous topic Next topic

GoMangoBoys

My boy and I just made a deal on a 70 Challenger R/T project car.  We are new to Mopar and will have MANY questions.  Past experience with 57 Chevy and 67 Lemans.  Now on to Mopars with our first Mopar project.
I have set my 32 Plymouth project aside for one more year so that we can build the car that my boys wants to build.

Chryco Psycho

Awesome , Welcome to the site & the dark side from Panama  :wave:

73_Cuda_4_Me

A big warm  :welcome: from sunny West Michigan! Nice R/T project! lots of help here from the many great members willing to lend any info you may need!
73 340 `Cuda 727 Auto on Column

BS23H3B

DeathProofCuda

:welcome:

That is a cool looking Challenger.  I love the Day 2 slot mags.  Please tell us more about it.

Dakota

:wave: Welcome to the site from Buffalo, NY.  Great story and great project.  Lots of help is available here. 

anlauto

Congratulations, you've found the best E Body web site in the world, welcome. Looks like a pretty solid project you have there :bigthumb:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

76orangewagon

Greetings all the way from East Akron......

Brads70

Welcome, looks like a great start!  :bradsthumb:

DAYLEY/CHALLENGER

Hello from Rockingham ,NC.  You can get any question answered here.  Great bunch of folks.  :welcome:

Spikedog08

Welcome!  This is the place to be for e-bodies!  Looks like a cool car!   :wave:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Jay Bee

:wave:  Welcome aboard from Ontario  :canada:  Cool father and son project.

7E-Bodies

Welcome! Man, did you ever come to the right place! 70 here also. Questions are quickly answered here.
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

RUNCHARGER

Welcome from B.C. Canada. Great car.
Sheldon

dodgemania

jimynick

Hers' another  :canada: welcome to the site and good luck with you and your son's resto! Take lots of pics and the memories will come by themselves. Enjoy!  :cheers:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"