Main Menu

New Member from NW Ohio

Started by DodgeGuy, April 15, 2018, 09:17:12 AM

Previous topic Next topic

DodgeGuy

Hello all! I'm actually a member on another E-Body site, and happened to find this one while I was searching for some information on replacing the wiring harness on my Challenger.

Long story short, my first car was a 1975 Dodge Charger, and that was my introduction into the Mopar world.  From there I owned a 1973 Dodge Charger, followed by a 1973 Dodge Challenger, with a Dart and Duster mixed in.  These were all from when I was 16 until about 22, at which point my young and growing family necessitated that I get out of that hobby.

Fast forward 25 years later, all 4 of our children are pretty much grown and out of the house, my wife and I are 45 and 44, and it's time to get back into the hobby I loved so much.

So last year after a lot of research and looking, I settled upon my favorite type of Mopar, the E-Body.  We purchased a 1974 Dodge Challenger Rallye.  It's a factory 4-speed, special order paint code gun metal gray, 360 machine.

1974 Dodge Challenger Rallye
360 4Barrel HP
Factory 4-Speed

dodgemania

:welcome: to the site. nice challenger  :bradsthumb:

blown motor

Welcome to the site. Sweet car! There's a 73 gun metal car on this site also.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Chryco Psycho

Both a Beautiful & rare car  :cooldance:
Welcome to the site from Panama  :wave:

JS29

:welcome: From central New York, nice way to get back into the game.   :bigthumb:

71-440

:welcome:

Welcome aboard. Nice Challenger and glad you were able to get back into a Mopar!
Joe

bluespruce

Welcome from Colorado, nice looking car

RUNCHARGER

Welcome from B.C. Canada. That car is absolutely as good as it got in 74, very nice.
Sheldon

HEMICUDA

How far west? Come on over and we'll have an ebody party.

xx88man

:welcome:  Welcome to the BEST E-body site. Love your 4-speed Challenger!   :inlove:
Keep yer foot in it

Dakota

Welcome to the site from Buffalo, NY!   :wave:

Welcome from Texas.
Love the gun metal .

CudaMoparRay

Jay Bee

:wave:  Welcome aboard from Ontario  :canada: 

DodgeGuy

Quote from: xx88man on April 15, 2018, 12:45:03 PM
:welcome:  Welcome to the BEST E-body site. Love your 4-speed Challenger!   :inlove:

Thank you!  I like the other E-Body website too, but I've quickly come to the realization that the volume of traffic here is MUCH higher, which is what I wanted/like.

As for my Challenger....yeah, I'm quite fond of her too!! lol

1974 Dodge Challenger Rallye
360 4Barrel HP
Factory 4-Speed