Main Menu

New member from Pittsburgh pa

Started by Cudarmand, July 15, 2022, 03:34:54 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cudarmand

Hi everyone, my name is armand and i own a screen used nash bridges 1971 cuda convertible. I had a 1974 cuda in high school which i had to give up due to not knowing how to work on it and it was rusting away. I had been in love with the nash bridges combo since it was on in the mid 90s and bought a clone during the pandemic. It was found out that i had the car by the production company at a car show in Pittsburgh and they used my car to film the made for tv movie that aired this past thanksgiving. Ive been a facebook page member for a while and stopped by the tent at Carlisle today to find out how to become an actual member. Thanks for having me, im excited to chat with everyone.

Brads70

Cuda Cody

cudamadd

jimynick

Welcome to the site from Ontario,  :canada: and congrats on your Cuda score!  :wave:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Spikedog08

Welcome to the site from Michigan!  Glad you signed up!   :bigthumb:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

GoMangoBoys

Hey man, it was great to meet you tonight at dinner.  I hope we get to talk more tomorrow.   Make sure you come to the club lunch.

Chryco Psycho

JS29

CudaMoparRay

torredcuda

Welcome, nice to meet you and your wife.
Jeff   `72 Barracuda 340/4spd
https://www.facebook.com/jeffrey.hunt.750

Northeast Mighty Mopar Club
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1486087201685038/

Cudarmand

It was great to meet all of you, thanks for the hospitality. Cant wait for next year and ill definitely bring my car.

cuda hunter

It was nice to talk with you and your wife about the car!  Sure is a nice looking ride!
I look forward to more pictures of your ride!   
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Dfr360cuda

Cool car
New member here too and from Pixburgh also