Main Menu

New Member from Pittsburgh

Started by TACruiser, August 10, 2019, 06:27:42 PM

Previous topic Next topic

TACruiser

Thanks for the warm welcome.  I definitely am looking for more of a complete car that's not a complete rust bucket (Which I realize is getting harder and harder).  I'd really love to get an AAR cuda, but am open to any 70-71 cuda.   Of course a 4 spd would be awesome (But also realize that's even more difficult).  I appreciate the additional web sites to look at, I try to keep my eye open on Craigslist and Facebook also.

As far as making it to Carlisle next year, I plan to, even if I have to take some time off.  I'm sure the 50 yr celebration will be great. Thanks again to everyone.  Hope you're all enjoying your Sunday. 
-Pat

340challconvert

Pat
:welcome: to the site. 
Good people here always willing to share their knowledge.
Good luck with your car search.
Check out this site also; sometimes a good deal comes up.
https://www.cars-on-line.com/dodge.html

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

mopar thunder

:welcome: from Forida. Good luck with your search. I have been playing around with cars all my life and my son and I have been working on them thru time. Those are some of the best memories for me.  :drinkingbud:

73_Cuda_4_Me

A big warm  :welcome: to the site from sunny West Michigan! Best of luck in your search for the perfect project to work on with your family! I've worked on both son's cars with them, and now grandkids are helping maintain and work on the Cuda with me... fun times and memories forever!
73 340 `Cuda 727 Auto on Column

BS23H3B

71-440

:welcome:

Welcome to the forum from Atlanta!  Good luck on your search!
Joe

Spikedog08

Welcome aboard Pat!  Glad you signed up!   :waving:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

shadango

Quote from: TACruiser on August 10, 2019, 06:27:42 PM
Hello All,

I've been following this site, more specifically the cars for sale, for quite some time.  Just was too lazy I guess to get around to registering.  Figured I'd finally take the time to join and introduce myself.  Always been a fan of the early 70's e-body.  I don't own one yet, been paying attention to the deals and getting an idea as far as price.   Wanted to try to make it out to Carlisle this year, but just didn't get a chance.  Ultimately I'd like to get a project my son and I could work on together.  My dad and I restored a '67 Austin Healey when I was younger and its something I always look back on.  Anyway, I'm from the Pittsburgh area and work in the oilfield, so I'm working most of the time. Seems like some great knowledge on this site.  Thanks in advance, lol.

-Pat

Welcome!

I am from the Pgh area myself.

If you can, make it out to the Norwin Hills cruise every saturday evening.

I drive a 72 sublime Barracuda.  ;)

jimynick

Here's another welcome from Ontario,  :canada: and good luck in your quest!  :wave:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"