Main Menu

New Member from Pittsburgh

Started by TACruiser, August 10, 2019, 06:27:42 PM

Previous topic Next topic

TACruiser

Hello All,

I've been following this site, more specifically the cars for sale, for quite some time.  Just was too lazy I guess to get around to registering.  Figured I'd finally take the time to join and introduce myself.  Always been a fan of the early 70's e-body.  I don't own one yet, been paying attention to the deals and getting an idea as far as price.   Wanted to try to make it out to Carlisle this year, but just didn't get a chance.  Ultimately I'd like to get a project my son and I could work on together.  My dad and I restored a '67 Austin Healey when I was younger and its something I always look back on.  Anyway, I'm from the Pittsburgh area and work in the oilfield, so I'm working most of the time. Seems like some great knowledge on this site.  Thanks in advance, lol.

-Pat 

Brads70

:welcome:  Enjoy your search for just the right car. Look for one as complete and solid as possible. These cars get expensive hunting down parts. 

7E-Bodies

:waving:welcome aboard!

Kevin, Central Illinois
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

RT999

:welcome: from central Oregon :wave: Good luck on your search!

nsmall

Quote from: Brads70 on August 10, 2019, 07:21:03 PM
  Look for one as complete and solid as possible. These cars get expensive hunting down parts.

Well said Brad and welcome. :bradsthumb:

Try https://www.cars-on-line.com/search.html

Obviously craigslist and ebay may have a car nearby for sale.

Chryco Psycho

Welcome to the site from Panama Pat :wave:

dodgemania

Cuda Cody

Welcome @TACruiser  to the forum!   :welcome:  If you have time please join us at the big 50th year anniversary Carlisle show next year.  We would be happy to answer any questions you might have about E-Bodies and help you find a good project.  :banana:

CudaMoparRay

Dakota

:wave: Welcome to the site from Buffalo, NY!   Glad to have you aboard.   I wish you great success in the search for a project car to work on with your son.   

Jay Bee

Welcome from Texas by way of Hometown Pittsburgh !!!

JS29

:welcome: From central New York! do you have a certain E-body in mind?  :handshake:

mrwfp

Welcome to the forum from Florida.  Best wishes on getting the car you want.
1970 Plymouth 'Cuda 426 hemi (InViolet)
2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat (Go Mango)
1995 Dodge Caravan
2019 Dodge Durango

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon