Main Menu

New Member from South Carolina

Started by lbond1248, January 05, 2018, 08:32:38 AM

Previous topic Next topic

lbond1248

Hello All...
I am returning to E-body ownership and many years away. I owned a 73 Cuda, and a 71 Challenger as a much younger man. Just purchased this 74 BH23 car about a month ago. She is a driver with needs... I am preparing to blow her apart and start the process. Found the partial build sheet in the rear seat back but unfortunately some of the info as well as the fender tag is missing. I believe this to be a triple white car that started life with a 318 2bbl. She now has a healthy 440 residing in the engine bay. Will post pics along the way.

Cuda Cody

Welcome to the site @lbond1248   :welcome:  Looks like you found a sweet project.   :banana:

Spikedog08

Welcome to the site!  WOW triple white??  Awesome!  So what are your plans?  Glad you signed up! 

:waving:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Jim AAR

:welcome: from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada :canada:

You have found your E-Body home, the best E-Body site in the world...

Good luck with your build....

JS29

Roadman

:welcome:      :wave:

Chryco Psycho

Welcome From Panama  :wave:
I love the slotted mags !! :bigthumb:
The 74 E bodies were very low production cars .

Rev-It-Up

Welcome to the forum!  Looks like a really fun project.   :welcome:
Rev-It-Up

lbond1248

Quote from: Spikedog08 on January 05, 2018, 09:07:02 AM
Welcome to the site!  WOW triple white??  Awesome!  So what are your plans?  Glad you signed up! 

:waving:

It's a very solid rust free car out of the Texas/Oklahoma area. Of course it has its share of shade tree mechanic fixes that need attention. Outside of that I plan on pulling the engine, cleaning and painting the engine bay, cleaning up the motor, new cam, lifters, timing chain, etc, . The dash is kinda hacked so I bought one of those auto meter panels for aftermarket gauges. The previous owner installed auto meter sport comps in the non rally panel. It has the big monster Speedo and Tach under the dash. Want to go back white with the paint, don't care much for the vinyl top so that may have to go, and not sure about the interior either white is so hard to keep looking fresh.... I may swap it to black. Will probably add AC as well.
Thanks for asking looking forward to the forum!

Jay Bee

:wave: Welcome from Ontario  :canada:  and welcome back to e-body ownership.

Brads70

Another welcome from Ontario!  :canada:
Nice car you have there!

Wayno56

Welcome from Connecticut, love the rims!

RUNCHARGER

Welcome from B.C. Canada. 74's are neat cars and fairly rare.
Sheldon

CudaMoparRay

Dakota