Main Menu

New member from TN

Started by Cuda U Code, April 27, 2023, 11:55:37 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda U Code

New member from TN. I have always been a Chevrolet enthusiast and owned a 1972 Cuda about 40 years ago.
I have recently purchased a completely restored 1970 Cuda U code car, very low optioned car with manual steering, manual brakes, and of course manual transmission, but it is a blast to drive, at almost 60 years old, I can still chirp the tires through 3rd gear and put a smile on my face.
Equipped with correct 440 RB HP motor; 4 speed trans; and Dana 60 410 rear end.
I have used this forum and found the answers to many of my questions thanks to everyone that is willing to share information and their knowledge, I hope to contribute in the future.

cuda hunter

That is a hot looking car!! 

Howdy!  Glad you joined over here! 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Blowout

:welcome: nice looking car there. 

Moparmade

MoparLeo

moparleo@hotmail.com  For professionally rebuilt door hinges...

JS29

Brads70

Welcome, great looking ride!  :bradsthumb:

jimynick

Welcome to the site from Ontario,  :canada: and congrats on your taste in cars, too. Funny you saying you've been a Chevy guy, now with a nice Mopar, because shoebox Nova's have always been a favourite of mine and it appears you've got a nice one of those, too.  :bigthumb:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

7E-Bodies

Looking for rural land in TN as we speak. We're about the same age with similar shops. Welcome to the best group on the net!
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

Cuda U Code

Thanks jimynick, the 70 Cuda is my favorite, the 66 Nova restomod, 388 Stroker, mild cam, aluminum heads, and fuel injection is a fun car to drive. The 66 Chevelle SS has a bored 454 with mild cam. You can't beat the sound of a BB motor with mild cam and headers, I could listen all day if gas prices weren't so high. Hope I am not breaking decorum by posting Chevy pics but here are better pics of the Nova

Cuda U Code

Thanks 7E-Bodies, hope you find the property you are looking for. I was born and raised in Detroit and moved to TN after serving in the Navy, been here for 37 years. TN is a great place to live, but the car culture is not as widespread like other places, East TN/Knoxville area seems to have more car shows and enthusiasts than other parts of the State

cudamadd

Welcome nice looking u code cuda .And a very nice nova you have there  :australia:

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Dakota

:wave:  Welcome!  Beautiful cars and nice garage too!

redAAR