Main Menu

Newbie here 1971 Cuda

Started by mopower, February 15, 2020, 07:33:03 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

:welcome:    Cool youtube video.  Keep up the good work.

I embedded your video in your first post so more people will see your work.  Anytime you want to embed a youtube video just click the red play button above the smilies and paste the shared youtube video link inside of it.

Spikedog08

Welcome to the site!  Glad you signed up!   :bigthumb:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

dodgemania

mopower

Hey Cuda Cody
Thanks for the welcome and thank you so much for embedding my video. New here wasn't sure where to do that  :twothumbsup:

mopower

Hey Spikedog08
Thanks for the welcome  :)

mopower

Hey dodgemania
thank you for the welcome  :D

CudaMoparRay

A great  :welcome: From Riverside California

Chryco Psycho

Welcome to the site from Panama  :wave:

Ric

Welcome , and holy crap, project...... :D

mopower

Hey guys,
Thank you for a very warm welcome. In case yas didn't see it here part two in my videos. Enjoy and remember to like ,subscribe and comment on my video,
Have and awesome MOPAR day  :)

7E-Bodies

1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

cuda hunter

great video's!  Enjoyed watching them.  Please keep em coming as you work on the car!
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

340challconvert

:welcome: to the site
Thanks for sharing your work
Great way to document on u tube

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

mopower

Hi Everyone
Thanks for the warm welcome. I thought I should introduce me and my car properly  :).As I mentioned it's a 1971 Cuda 383 4 speed. My dad bought the car as a wreck for the motor, but he saw the potential in it so started to rebuild it. This was back in the late 1980's. He drove it for a few years then wanted to restore the car in 1993. He only got so far then was diagnosed with leukemia after a snowmobile accident. He did unfortunately lose the battle in Jan 2015. At that time he had willed the car to me as I always had my eye on his car. The car had sat for about 4 years just puttering around little by little. I had the greatest of intentions to work on it but never had the gusto to put much focus on it. Last year my wife was diagnosed with MS. With both my Dad and my wife having life altering conditions I had a realization in my 40's that life is short and should be enjoyed. So with that my passion for the Cuda has been reignited, I want to share the feeling I got with my Dad cruising around in the Cuda as a kid. The power that is not just heard but felt as he shifted through the gears. I want my wife to feel these feelings I had while we still have the time to enjoy them. So here we are building a car that I hope my whole family will enjoy for many years to come.