Main Menu

Newish guy from Charleston SC

Started by 1973Barracuda, April 04, 2018, 05:40:47 AM

Previous topic Next topic

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

usraptor

:welcome: from Utah.  Great people here.  You'll enjoy the site/forum.  :twothumbsup:

Cudakiller70

Quote from: 1973Barracuda on April 04, 2018, 05:53:09 PM
Great first pics to post. Upside down. No idea how that happened.
Perfect! You must of been reading my posts :bigthumb: you'll fit right in  :welcome: from Krazyfornia

jimynick

Yet another welcome to the site from Ontario,  :canada:  Jason! Congrats on the car AND the garage!  :wave:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Chryco Psycho

Welcome to the site from Panama  :wave: :panama:

nsmall

Theres plenty of space in that garage.  I really like your ride.  Im a round tail light fan.  Welcome to the site.

CudaMoparRay

1973Barracuda

Thanks to all. BTW, the garage is 1800 square foot! With an upstairs. AND Bathroom!

Chryco Psycho

Now we are talking , 1800 ft shop with living space , no need for a house at all !! :ohyeah:

Spikedog08

Quote from: 1973Barracuda on April 04, 2018, 05:53:09 PM
Great first pics to post. Upside down. No idea how that happened.

Fixed and lightened for ya!  Welcome from Michigan!  Glad you signed up!   :waving:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

1973Barracuda

Brads70

Beautiful garage! What did you finish the floor with? Looks great!

Dakota

Welcome to the site from Buffalo, NY.   Glad to have you among us.   I'll echo the prior comments about the garage too - really cool and inspiring! :clapping:

DAYLEY/CHALLENGER

Welcome from Rockingham, NC...  Not that far away.........Car looks great......and the garage, wow........But it soon will be full of Mopar stuff.  Good luck with the project......and of all things.. post more pics......David

1973Barracuda

The higher end rustoleum stuff. Do not use the low end stuff!

We will see how it lasts......