Main Menu

Noob in New Mexico

Started by cldeibner, July 12, 2022, 09:42:12 AM

Previous topic Next topic

cldeibner

New member here. I purchased a '70 Plymouth Barracuda, 4 speed car, non matching 440, yellow, black interior. It's a project but overall a solid car.

Looking forward to interacting here and learning new things. I have been slowly finding/resolving issues and working to find and replace missing parts.

Christaan

Brads70

:welcome: Post up some pictures when you can!

cudamadd

Welcome to the mopar world  :australia:

JS29

MoparLeo

moparleo@hotmail.com  For professionally rebuilt door hinges...

Blowout

:welcome: great site to be a part of.

cldeibner

Not great pics but just showing what I'm working with.

Also I have been looking for the rods that connect the locking lever to the latch. I have googled quite a bit and seem to only find the locking cylinder to latch rods. Any one know where I can purchase these?

Chryco Psycho

Welcome to the site Christaan  :wave:

340challconvert

Welcome to the site from New Jersey
:handshake:

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

Spikedog08

Welcome to the site!  Glad you joined us!   :yes:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Dakota

:wave: Welcome to the site from Buffalo, NY!

Are these what you're looking for?

https://www.rosevillemoparts.com/product/door-handle-to-latch-rods-1970-74-e-body/

Roseville is a sponsor for this site and a terrific vendor.   When I started working on my car, they quickly became my first stop when searching for a part.

JS29

Roseville or Tonys mopar parts, Both members here. Both good to deal with.  :alan2cents:

70_440-6Cuda

Welcome!  But be careful - I am also new here and the wealth of information has lead to some serious draining of the bank account!!   :takemymoney:
You can't buy happiness, but you can buy horsepower and that's kind of the same thing.....

cldeibner

I dont think those are the parts I am looking for. Those look like they run from the door opening handle to the latch. I am looking for the rods that run from the door locking lever to the latch.

Thanks though!

And yeah I can see my bank account running much lower now  :crying:

Quote from: Dakota on July 13, 2022, 03:09:08 AM
:wave: Welcome to the site from Buffalo, NY!

Are these what you're looking for?

https://www.rosevillemoparts.com/product/door-handle-to-latch-rods-1970-74-e-body/

Roseville is a sponsor for this site and a terrific vendor.   When I started working on my car, they quickly became my first stop when searching for a part.

jimynick

Welcome to the site from Ontario,  :canada: and good luck on your recent purchase and restoration project!  :wave:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"