Main Menu

The history of E-Bodies.org

Started by Cuda Cody, January 05, 2017, 03:16:42 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Spikedog08

Quote from: anlauto on July 22, 2019, 04:32:40 AM
Here it is....drum roll please.....my 10,000 post  :perfect10:

Just want to use this post to thank @Cuda Cody for building us such a great informative website with a great group of guys and a wonderful active forum.  :worship: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

....I guess it also means I spend way too much time on here.... :haha: :haha: :haha:

:drinkingbud: to Cody and to E-Bodies.org  :drinkingbud:

Congratulations!   That's a lot of typing!   :ebay:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Cuda Cody

Thank you @anlauto  for all you do to help others and being a big part of our success.   :grouphug:

lallamon

:clapping: Well that's a cool story! I am glad I have found this site and cannot wait to interact with you all!  Seriously, having something in common with people is so cool, we are different...we own something different, rare, and lets face it AWESOME.  :woohoo: 
1974 Dodge Challenger Rallye,360,auto
2014 Toyota 4Runner/daily driver/:-)

360fish

I've been off the boards for a few years... work and life got in the way of the Fish...  I'm circling back and working on the car again...  :wrenching:
I went online to CC and it's pretty deserted....I was surprised and sad...   :notsure:

But I see lots of familiar faces here...   :banana:

Thanks Cody for hosting this site...

I feel better now!
1973 'Cuda   Semi-Pro Touring
360 SB - 518/OD auto tranny - FAST EZ EFI - Edelbrock Fuel sump - HHR fan
Hella H4 headlights on relays - 97 Dodge Avenger seats - Chin spoiler - Bumpers pulled in to '72 offset

Cuda Cody

Glad to see you on here @360fish    :welcome:   :banana:

Quote from: 360fish on August 19, 2019, 10:26:10 PM
I've been off the boards for a few years... work and life got in the way of the Fish...  I'm circling back and working on the car again...  :wrenching:
I went online to CC and it's pretty deserted....I was surprised and sad...   :notsure:

I feel better now!

Romi

I feel better now!

Well that's crazy cause that's exactly where I'm coming from. Used to be on CC all the time but life got in the way. about a month ago after not doing anything for years, I decided to upgrade to EFI and couldn't find any help and no support from the supplier side so went searching and found "e-bodies.org".
All my old friends were here, Chrycho (jumped out of Alaska?), 4 Cruzin, Cody.
Now I find myself tryin to figure out who else is in here!

Cudajason

Quote from: Romi on August 20, 2019, 04:28:46 AM

I feel better now!

Well that's crazy cause that's exactly where I'm coming from. Used to be on CC all the time but life got in the way. about a month ago after not doing anything for years, I decided to upgrade to EFI and couldn't find any help and no support from the supplier side so went searching and found "e-bodies.org".
All my old friends were here, Chrycho (jumped out of Alaska?), 4 Cruzin, Cody.
Now I find myself tryin to figure out who else is in here!

From CC.com...well just about everyone is here..at least all the cool cats!!!

Welcome back!

Jason
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

7E-Bodies

After several helpful exchanges on the Facebook e-Bodies site, I finally met @Cuda Cody in person (and many other fine folks) at Carlisle in 2017. He let me know the forum would be more beneficial. I must admit I'd tried other forums and hated the generic software that ran them. I felt no different about coming here and had quite a learning curve after doing so. Little did I know that my antiquated iPad was causing about half of my issues, the other half was me. Still learning as I go, but am forever grateful to Cody, @6bblgt, @anlauto and so many more for gently teaching me as I re-enter this hobby that I'd left in 87. It seems to me that this whole group fosters sharing and helpfulness and adds the sometimes more personal sides as we all navigate life's positives as well as tragic negatives. I'm deeply grateful to all that run and support this forum. It's absolutely amazing.

Kevin Cassidy
Bartonville IL
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

Spikedog08

Look forward to seeing you in 2020 at Carlisle!    :clapping:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

jacobKaster

An impressive story :drinkingbud:
I'm new here, but I've already found out a lot of interesting info :bravo:

Mr Lee

The site is definitely easier to use and laid out better than moparts.  Big Thanks to Cody and everyone for making it what is, sharing knowledge and support for each others projects.
But i still dont know what cc is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Remember, wherever you go, there you are.

7E-Bodies

I think it's the Challenger Cuda forum that a lot of our members were active in. I had set up a profile there as well but quickly lost interest when @Cuda Cody told me of the benefits of this group. No regrets.

Kevin
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

dodj

Quote from: Mr Lee on June 12, 2020, 04:48:01 AM
The site is definitely easier to use and laid out better than moparts.  Big Thanks to Cody and everyone for making it what is, sharing knowledge and support for each others projects.
But i still dont know what cc is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
http://www.cuda-challenger.com
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

RUNCHARGER

I was at CC for awhile and Moparts for almost 20 years. I don't miss them at all, especially Moparts ads and drama.
Sheldon

anlauto

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on June 12, 2020, 07:41:09 AM
I was at CC for awhile and Moparts for almost 20 years. I don't miss them at all, especially Moparts ads and drama.

Yea same here....I try to visit Moparts but the pop up ads and all the same people spewing garbage....just not for me.....I like what we have here :drinkingbud:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration