Main Menu

Another new member from Washington State

Started by patosmith, October 13, 2017, 05:21:07 PM

Previous topic Next topic

patosmith

Hi fellow E-body owners!
I have been a member of the moparts forum for a long time but found I wanted more E-body stuff.
My wife and I have a 72 Challenger which was an 8 year project.
A total rust bucket and was about 95% re-body when I was done.
It was a plain jane 318 car with AC and a 904 automatic.
It now has a 505 "B" big block which was a 400 stroked. I used only the block, all other parts are aftermarket.
I will be looking for a Dana 60 to replace the 8 3/4 hopefully before I blow it up!
It has no problem getting awards at the car shows and it is also built to go drag racing with fellow car club members.

Cuda Cody

Sweet Challenger!!!   :1place:  Welcome to the site @patosmith    :welcome:  You found the right place to share your e-body passion.  How about some photos of the restoration.   :takepicture:  Sounds like you did a lot to save that car.  Glad you saved it.   :bradsthumb:

340challconvert

Welcome from New Jersey
Nice resto mod Challenger
:yes:

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

Chryco Psycho

What a great build @patosmith , looks like a very fun ride !!
Welcome to the best E body site going , as well !
:wave:

ec_co

Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

Roadman

Welcome aboard  :welcome:  Nice ride ya;ll have.   :wave:  Stick around, lots of great stuff here for E Bodys. 

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

Jay Bee

:wave: Welcome from Ontario  :canada: . Quite the resurrection.

anlauto

Welcome, you'll never find a more informative E Body web site anywhere in the world !
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

70/6chall

A great big MOPAR Welcome from SoCal.     Thanks,   Al

Mrbill426

nsmall

You don't have to tell, but I'm sensing snakeskin green.  I really like your car.  I emailed you about your rims.  Feel free to post more pictures. 

Welcome to the site.

CudaMoparRay

Brads70

Welcome!  Wow car looks great! Nice job!

JS29