Main Menu

Hi from Australia

Started by Harry Pro, October 14, 2017, 03:08:50 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Harry Pro

Hi everyone
I have a 70 rt challenger 440 just wanted to say hi from Australia love the knowledge of the members.

Brads70

blown motor

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Jay Bee

Chryco Psycho

Welcome from Panama  :panama: @Harry Pro
Beautiful Challenger , I assume it is till left hand drive ?

340challconvert

Welcome from New Jersey
Really nice Y1 Challenger RT with a 440
Wish my paint looked that good. I'm working on it.
:wave:

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

JS29

Cuda Cody

Welcome @Harry Pro    :welcome:   :banana:   :welcome:  Thanks for sharing some photos of your cool Challenger.  What's the story on how / when you got her?

RUNCHARGER

Welcome from another Canadian. Lots of hard core Mopar guys in Australia it seems.
Sheldon

J-Code Jeni

:welcome: & thanks for joining! Fantastic car!

Roadman

Welcome to the party   :welcome:  beautiful car.    :banana:           :rebelflag"

Spikedog08

Wow beautiful car!  Welcome to the site!  Glad you signed up!   :wave:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Harry Pro

Hi Cody

The information I have from the guy I bought it from was that he imported it into Australia in 2010 from California where it had sat in garage for along time. He did all the body work and painted it late 2014 and I purchased it in January 2015. It has all its original sheet metal bar the rear outer lower  quarters, trunk floor and Dutchman panel below the rear window. So after I purchased from him he reassemble the car so it could be sent to my house. I then took the car to a friend of mines house where we stripped it back to a shell and fully restored it and I have been driving since the start of May this year. It is a JS23U0E with  original engine the trans and diff centre were long gone everything else was there. I had followed other e body forums and got a lot of valuable information from the members who a lot are here so I thought I would join up. Thanks again hopefully With my experience restoring an E body I May even have some input thanks again.

70/6chall

A great big MOPAR Welcome to you "Harry Pro" from SoCal, good call, beautiful Challenger! 
     Thanks,   Al

jimynick

G'day mate and welcome to the site from Ontario,  :canada:   :wave:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"