Main Menu

1971 Plymouth Barracuda seatbelts

Started by CudaMoparRay, March 22, 2017, 04:50:05 PM

Previous topic Next topic

CudaMoparRay

From my '71 Barracuda which is an original bench seat model. They were in it when I bought it from another gentleman. They are the original ones in that the car was a gold color exterior with matching interior tan/brown. The belts are dark tan sort of golden sheen. To my knowledge the seat belts for a bench seat are only different at the front seat with no hard plastic holder like for the buckets.
Posting some pics so you can decide if good for you.
Issues are one belt has a bit of rubbed nylon edge, some have surface rust and or chrome bubbling, two don't pull out because of the little sprocket not turning (if that makes sense), one has a crack on the buckle, the front retracting ones work very well. The ones that were in the rear for some reason one is shorter than the other. They all buckle and unbuckle very well. Only the bolts shown come with them. Minus the center hump bolt covers pictured.
Sylmar, CA
$95.00 shipped total Paypal OBO

Have been SOLD

CudaMoparRay

Some more pictures

CudaMoparRay

Last pictures

Cuda Cody

@CudaMoparRay   I'll send this link to Bill Edwards the Seat Belt guy in case he knows someone looking for a set.  :bradsthumb:

Cuda Cody

@CudaMoparRay   this was the reply I got from Bill:

I'd like to buy em, but I don't know how to get ahold of the guy. I'm not a member of the e bodies forum. Think you could get me an e mail address?

I'll tell him to sign up, but in case he doesn't get here in time.  His number is 253-904-8119 hm / 931-703-5574 cell

CudaMoparRay

Cody, thank you so much for your help.
I spent about 15 minutes trying to figure out how to respond to your post but could not find the response tab and finally (after I woke up) realized I had to be signed in Duh! LOL

Spikedog08

Hmmm just saw this same add on cc.com for $100 dollars cheaper?   :dunno:   :huh:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Cuda Cody

Maybe he mean to put them for $95?  :notsure:  Typo?

Quote from: Spikedog08 on March 22, 2017, 09:45:05 PM
Hmmm just saw this same add on cc.com for $100 dollars cheaper?   :dunno:   :huh:

CudaMoparRay

Just to clear up any misunderstandings.
It was not a typo but thanks for the open mind.
It was actually a copy paste from the other site because I wanted to eliminate all the repeat typing. I also tried to copy paste all the pictures but it did not work. So in all the comedy of errors one of which I stated earlier then I finally just uploaded all the pictures here using this site. (Which BTW was easier than I thought).
In all my confusion I simply forgot to go back and edit the asking price from the original postings.

Cuda Cody

@CudaMoparRay  Bill would like to buy them.  If you want to PM me your phone or email I will pass it on to him.

CudaMoparRay

Spoke to Bill and all done.
Cody, thanks again for the intro.

Cuda Cody

Glad to hear you guys connected.  :handshake: 

Quote from: CudaMoparRay on March 23, 2017, 04:01:40 PM
Spoke to Bill and all done.
Cody, thanks again for the intro.

culp71

what is this part?

198D13

They cover either side of the buddy seat fold down section of the bench seat. They are unique the the bench seat and really have nothing to do with the seat belts themselves.

culp71