Main Menu

1970 e-body H31 rear defogger and rear speaker adaptor

Started by 70/6chall, November 22, 2020, 02:19:31 PM

Previous topic Next topic

70/6chall

I am selling a code H31 used OE rear defogger with rear speaker adaptor. Application is for '70 Cuda/Challenger but will apply to C-bodies as well. Will fit '70-'74 e-bodies if needed.
This is a very clean nice working part. Mouse wheel turns freely. Single resistor wire with factory plug no external resistor board as in (71-74). Do not have bracket for it. Does have the adaptor for the rear  6x9 speaker. Look at pics this is an extremely clean part. Was gathering pieces for application into my '70 e-body but changed mind since I'm in SoCal.
Asking $200.00 with buyer picking up shipping (weighs 7#) from SoCal 92503, ship Via USPS Priority, lower 48 only. E-mail or PM me we can kick the details around and exchange shipping info. Thanks,   Al

7212Mopar

That is a very low price. The remanufactured cast adapter alone is more than that.
1973 Challenger Rallye, 416 AT
2012 Challenger SRT8 6 speed Yellow Jacket

70/6chall

7212Mopar, you are correct, it is a very good price for a really nice piece. There are a lot of e-body enthusiasts out there  during these difficult times  and why not throw a good deal to these enthusiasts. It's OE and in beautiful plug and play condition. So why not? The dash switch and wire loom that I have for sale is also  a good deal. As long as they go to someone who needs these pieces I'm good with it.
Thanks,   Al

headejm

@70/6chall Good on you! I wish more people thought and acted the way you do.  :1place:

70/6chall

This item has been sold. Thank you all for your interest. Good luck in your quests for the parts you are looking for.  Al