Main Menu

1971 Plymouth Barracuda Standard OEM instrument cluster

Started by CudaMoparRay, July 15, 2017, 01:20:48 PM

Previous topic Next topic

CudaMoparRay

A great looking Original 1971 Plymouth Barracuda Standard OEM instrument cluster all gauges working as they should when taken out.
$195.00 Total payment shipped Paypal from Sylmar, CA 91342

CudaMoparRay

MoparDave

good luck selling.
I have a bunch of these with and with out the harness. Cant give them away.
Please Email me at david.radcliffe@golling.com or through the the website. https://www.rosevillemoparts.com/contact-us/

6bblgt

it's normal for e-bodies built around Jan. - March '71 with STANDARD gauge cluster to have the '70 Challenger ONLY speedometer

just trying to firm up the dates

@CudaMoparRay  can you share the SPD of the car these came out of?

CudaMoparRay

Quote from: 6bblgt on July 20, 2017, 01:50:08 PM
it's normal for e-bodies built around Jan. - March '71 with STANDARD gauge cluster to have the '70 Challenger ONLY speedometer

just trying to firm up the dates

@CudaMoparRay  can you share the SPD of the car these came out of?

@6bblgt  Interesting information, I did not know that mine had a '70 Challenger only speedometer!
Anyway, the date is November 1970 hope this helps you figure it out.

Katfish

Quote from: MoparDave on July 20, 2017, 01:37:08 PM
good luck selling.
I have a bunch of these with and with out the harness. Cant give them away.

I put my cluster on EBay a few years ago with opening bid of $25 and couldn't sell it.
You'd think people would want these if just for spare original working gauges.

MoparDave

right,

I have a pretty mint 70 challenger set up with the harness attached and had no bids or offers. So its collecting dust on a shelf.
Please Email me at david.radcliffe@golling.com or through the the website. https://www.rosevillemoparts.com/contact-us/

71GranCoupe

Many have taken out the non rally and installed the rally gauges, leaving a glut of the non desired ones.   :alan2cents:  I did that to my vert back in the 80's right after I bought it.  :Stirring:

CudaMoparRay

Quote from: 71GranCoupe on July 21, 2017, 05:13:58 PM
Many have taken out the non rally and installed the rally gauges, leaving a glut of the non desired ones.   :alan2cents:  I did that to my vert back in the 80's right after I bought it.  :Stirring:

Agree this seems to be the case.
So maybe a purist who did that and did not keep their original and now wants a correct backup or someone wanting to replace their less than adequate one with a correctly corresponding one might be interested.

70/6chall

I'll agree with you guys on the no sell or hard sell, if you will, several years ago I put a '70 only with the plastic ribbing standard instrument panel up for sale w/ a factory clock in far right space. I did get 2 calls for the clock only, but I really wanted to get rid of the whole thing. So I wouldn't separate, I think I still have the stuff out in garage.   Thanks,   Al

CudaMoparRay

Well, with all the feedback will put on ebay and hope for the best