Main Menu

Rally dash clock SOLD

Started by beatgoeson, January 06, 2020, 03:17:40 PM

Previous topic Next topic

beatgoeson

70-71 E-Body Rally dash clock

This is a very nice untouched original clock. The reason I am not calling this NOS is I don't believe it is. I bought this under the impression it was NOS. The clock hands appear to be slightly faded to my eyes. Either way it would make a great addition as is. It does run when powered but then stops after a while. I am pricing it as very nice used and comes in an original box.

$ 175.00 plus shipping.

PM me please if interested.

Cuda Cody

Welcome to the forum @beatgoeson   :welcome:

That's a really nice rare part and still in the box.  Very cool! 

beatgoeson

Thank you very much! glad to be here.  :bigthumb:

CudaMoparRay

xx88man

:welcome:  to the forum. The original clock in my Challenger also runs and then stops for a while so maybe that's normal!?!   :rofl:   :rofl:
Keep yer foot in it

beatgoeson

I'm not sure , But the repro's and all the new clock works are quartz and are silent. I guess I'm crazy but I love to sit in the car and hear the tick,tick sound and the clump sound the points make when they close. Its just authentic and takes me back.

JS29

Quote from: beatgoeson on January 08, 2020, 07:12:33 AM
I'm not sure , But the repro's and all the new clock works are quartz and are silent. I guess I'm crazy but I love to sit in the car and hear the tick,tick sound and the clump sound the points make when they close. Its just authentic and takes me back.
nostalgia, I do get that way my self.  :bigthumb: 

RUNCHARGER

I'm that way as well. I like a 1970 car because of all the cool stuff about it. I like new cars too but I'm not that crazy about mixing the two together.
Sheldon