Main Menu

SOLD Plug and play - Headlight Relay Kits For Sale

Started by Daveh, January 17, 2024, 01:10:08 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Daveh

Hi Guys,

I'm selling 3 relay kits I bought from Crackedback on the site. I just never got around to installing them and sold the car.  They will fit a Challenger or Cuda.

I am selling:

SOLD   1. The headlight relay kit      $110.00 each plus the shipping

2. The convertible relay kit    $110.00 each plus the shipping

SOLD    3. Power window relay kit       $110.00 each plus the shipping

NO CUTTING OF YOUR CURRENT WIRING HARNESS REQUIRED!

There is a substantial increase in voltage at the headlight, increasing light output performance. Light output degrades exponentially with voltage input reductions. These kits also take headlight amp loads off the fragile bulkhead connector, headlight switch and amp gauge. Other kits out there suggest pulling power from a bad spot on our mopars.  The only headlight load flowing through the bulkhead is a minimal current required to trigger relays.

The kit includes:
Bosch/Tyco relays (no 1$ chinese relays)
Ceramic headlamp sockets
Fuses/fuse holders
12ga wire to feed/power relays
12 gauge power wire from relays to headlight wiring (no 14-18 gauge wire like factory, except 16ga to trigger relays)
All terminals for hook up to a std 1/4 alt stud and ground locations
Wiring would follow normal wiring harness paths and be covered with black shrink tube for most of the run lengths.

Jay Bee

I'd be interested in the headlight kit but, just to be clear, yours is for a 4 lamp set-up, not a 2 lamp one - correct?

I have a '70 Barracuda and I don't think a 4 lamp harness would work.

CUDACRAZY

PM sent on the Power Window kit and I will take it.   

cuda hunter

What is the difference with the convertible set up?
I think I'm in.  I'll pm ya.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee