Main Menu

1970 blue seat backs

Started by mk, February 16, 2023, 05:03:07 AM

Previous topic Next topic

mk

Looking for original blue seat backs in good shape or the reproduction blue injection molded seat backs which were discontinued.
Best to message me here or email mk_email@icloud.com.

Thank you

anlauto

That sucks, at Vans, blue 70 is the only one out of stock  :console: I guess you've tried Roseville ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

mk

Yes I tried both excellent vendors Vans and Roseville..
Was hoping there is still a set out there somewhere.

Thank you.

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

anlauto

There's also a very obscure chance that National Moparts in Beaverton ON might have a set, I see you're in Canada  :dunno:
888-652-7464

mk

Yes I did talk to VANS directly and they said they were out of stock and haven't taken that eBay ad down yet.
I will try National Moparts ........ thank you.

anlauto

Quote from: mk on February 16, 2023, 06:54:17 AM
Yes I did talk to VANS directly and they said they were out of stock and haven't taken that eBay ad down yet.
I will try National Moparts ........ thank you.

I hate that ! :pullinghair:

mk

National moparts doesn't have stock either ....... will keep looking.

6bblgt

I got a set of blue injected door panels & seat backs from Year One about a year ago  :fingerscrossed:  I have some blue painted "palco" pieces for sale