Main Menu

1970 Disc brake spindle

Started by 68bee, January 11, 2022, 03:46:51 PM

Previous topic Next topic

68bee

Im looking for the passenger side Disc brake spindle and caliper bracket fot my 1970 Cuda.
The caliper bracket has casting number KH83525. Here is a picture of the drivers side for referance.
PM me if you can help.

340Challman

I could hook you up with the caliper bracket, but that's all. My spindles are shot. Spun inner bearing race. If you want it you can have it. Just pay shipping. I'm sure they are, but yours are the floating calipers right?
Kevin

68bee

Yes they are the floating calipers. Do you have a picture of the caliper bracket with the casting number.

340Challman

Quote from: 68bee on January 11, 2022, 05:04:51 PM
Yes they are the floating calipers. Do you have a picture of the caliper bracket with the casting number.

Same casting number. I haven't pulled the passenger side yet, but can if you need the pic. My driver side is the same "KH38525"
Kevin

340Challman

Actually, from looking at it, looks like they are the same left and right.
Kevin

340Challman

sorry. They are not the same. I'll get you the pic.
Kevin

68bee

Yes that is the casting number im looking for KH 83525 I would also take the other one if it has KH80034 as the casting number.
Let me know what you want for them.

340Challman

Kevin

340Challman

Quote from: 68bee on January 11, 2022, 05:25:59 PM
Let me know what you want for them.

I was all kinds of bass ackward. Pass side is KH83525, driver side is KH80034.

Shipping is all I need. I don't need them. I'm upgrading to the 11.75 kit from Dr. Diff.
Shoot me a pm with your address. I might have to wait for the weekend to get them out of here. I'm stuck isolating. Wife tested positive for covid Sunday.
Kevin

68bee

Yes I would like them.  I just sent you a Personal Message.

68bee

I know the feeling.  I tested Positive yesterday.

340Challman

Quote from: 68bee on January 11, 2022, 05:45:46 PM
I know the feeling.  I tested Positive yesterday.

I hope it is as mild for you as it is for my wife. Had friend get it, It kicked his a$$. Wasn't sure he was going to make it. Finally pulled through. Probably thought I was going to drink all of his beer. :)

Get well soon. :cheers:
Kevin

340Challman

Here they are. All blasted and ready to go. Will ship Saturday.
Kevin

68bee

340Challman

@68bee Brackets shipped. See PM for info.  :drinkingbud:
Kevin