Main Menu

70 Challenger Lower Windshield Trim

Started by plymouthbelvy, August 15, 2017, 10:40:39 PM

Previous topic Next topic

plymouthbelvy

I seen the complete set but not the lower piece separate.Can I buy just the lower piece anywhere? Thanks for the imput. I just love this website.

Cuda Cody

@MoparDave  might be able to get you the lower pieces separately.  Might try sending him a PM and seeing what he can do.   :twothumbsup:

plymouthbelvy

Thanks for the info.I sent him a message and hope to hear back. I have had no reply back from the guy that was offering one for shipping. I have sent him two pm messages and have not heard a word.Still lookin for a lower windshield trim.Mike.

plymouthbelvy

Hi Johnq2. I have been trying to get ahold of you for the lower windshield trim. I have sent a couple of messages and have never heard anything back. You posted you had 7 of the trim pieces and if I paid shipping one was mine. Maybe you changed your mine. Thanks,Mike.

cudaized

1970 is a little different then 71-74
But, any of them will fit and function correctly on any of the 5 years.

Quote from: plymouthbelvy on August 15, 2017, 10:40:39 PM
Hi,Looking for a super nice lower windshield trim for my 70 challenger. Maybe even one that's been restored.Let me know and thanks,Mike.
1970 `cuda340 convertible 4-speed Rallye Red with Red interior cudaized.com 1970-71 Plymouth and Dodge E-Body Convertible Registry ebodyconvertibleregistry.com

plymouthbelvy

Hi,Thanks for that info.I knew there was a difference from what I had heard or red but I don't actually know the difference between them. I know AMD sells one for the 70 challenger and one listed for 70-74 Challenger.I seen this on Tamraz Ebay. Thanks again for the info.Mike.

plymouthbelvy

Hi,everbody.I spoke today with JohnQ and have a lower trim on its way.Spoke with him a bit and is a very nice guy. Very nice to offer the trim for just shipping. Not many people would do that.Just wanted to say thanks to him and it is an awesome gesture.Thanks,Mike.