Main Menu

70 Challenger tinted quarter glass-drivers side

Started by Challenger in NC, May 10, 2022, 09:40:22 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Challenger in NC

Anyone have a spare in excellent condition(original) or new (AMD 795-2570-TL) for sale?
Everywhere appears to be sold out. Rest of my glass is AMD so I want to stick with that or original.

Thanks
Chris

71vert340

The Good: I have two spare pieces of the tinted hardtop drivers rear quarter glass. The Bad: I'm in Washington state and Shipping will be very costly. One window has some scratches and hard water deposits on it. The other has some kind of emissions decal I've never seen before.  The good: I will be driving to Fredericksburg Va. next month and could take it with me. If no one else has any glass closer to you, maybe we can work something out.  I'll include some photos. Maybe someone will know about the emissions decal.
Terry W.

anlauto

I ran into a similar situation with the convertible I'm working on now...nobody had all four pieces in stock, so I bought two AMD pieces and the other two from Classic Industries, The "tint" was the exact same, but the CI ones do not have a Chrysler logo.  It might be a cheap alternative to get you by ??? ...and they are in stock ready to ship.. https://www.classicindustries.com/product/dq4425t.html
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Challenger in NC

Quote from: 71vert340 on May 10, 2022, 05:13:50 PM
The Good: I have two spare pieces of the tinted hardtop drivers rear quarter glass. The Bad: I'm in Washington state and Shipping will be very costly. One window has some scratches and hard water deposits on it. The other has some kind of emissions decal I've never seen before.  The good: I will be driving to Fredericksburg Va. next month and could take it with me. If no one else has any glass closer to you, maybe we can work something out.  I'll include some photos. Maybe someone will know about the emissions decal.
Terry W.
Thanks for the offer but the one i have is probably equal in condition to those.I appreciate the info.

Challenger in NC

Quote from: anlauto on May 10, 2022, 05:27:27 PM
I ran into a similar situation with the convertible I'm working on now...nobody had all four pieces in stock, so I bought two AMD pieces and the other two from Classic Industries, The "tint" was the exact same, but the CI ones do not have a Chrysler logo.  It might be a cheap alternative to get you by ??? ...and they are in stock ready to ship.. https://www.classicindustries.com/product/dq4425t.html

That is a good option, and almost half the price of the AMD. Thanks. I would like to have one that has the logo on it to match the other side. However, that is very tempting.