Main Menu

AAR Cuda Grill ***UPDATE***

Started by anlauto, July 02, 2019, 03:09:08 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

A few years ago, BE&A brought out a complete AAR grill assembly that was a beautiful, direct, complete bolt in. They are no longer available. :pullinghair:

I was wondering if anybody here bought one they're not using, and now are willing to sell ? ....and of course can bring it to Carlisle. 
:dunno:

I will be going to Carlisle looking for one for a customer's AAR Cuda.  :bigmoney:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Rich G.

I know someone who bought one and I know she ain't giving it up!!!

Bossgold

If you find one what is it worth?

tman

I thought BE&A just posted not too long ago that he had 2 AAR grills left.  Are those gone?

aussiemark

They are still listed on the website.

HEMICUDA

Quote from: anlauto on July 02, 2019, 03:09:08 PM
A few years ago, BE&A brought out a complete AAR grill assembly that was a beautiful, direct, complete bolt in. They are no longer available. :pullinghair:

I was wondering if anybody here bought one they're not using, and now are willing to sell ? ....and of course can bring it to Carlisle. 

I will be going to Carlisle looking for one for a customer's AAR Cuda.  :bigmoney:

Yep, your wrong again.

anlauto

Quote from: HEMICUDA on July 04, 2019, 03:18:33 AM

Yep, your wrong again.

Wrong about which part ?  :haha:  The owner of the AAR is a member here, I will ask him to contact you directly to see if he can make a deal on a grill. He'll be at Carlisle as well.
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

HEMICUDA

Quote from: anlauto on July 04, 2019, 04:24:19 AM
Quote from: HEMICUDA on July 04, 2019, 03:18:33 AM

Yep, your wrong again.

Wrong about which part ?  :haha:  The owner of the AAR is a member here, I will ask him to contact you directly to see if he can make a deal on a grill. He'll be at Carlisle as well.

Holly crap, what was I thinking, you are absolutely correct as always.  I emptied my storage container and found 10 more AAR grilles, problem is, none can be shipped to Canada. :bigmoney: :bigmoney: :))

anlauto

As I mentioned when I started this thread, I will be going to Carlisle with CASH looking for a complete ready to drop in BE&A AAR Cuda grill with signal light assemblies if ANYONE has one for sale. My customer will be at Carlisle looking for one as well with cash in hand. :bigmoney:

Not interested in shipping anything to Canada these days...  :bigmoney: :bigmoney: :bigmoney: :steamingmad:

HEMICUDA

Quote from: anlauto on July 04, 2019, 09:34:14 AM
As I mentioned when I started this thread, I will be going to Carlisle with CASH looking for a complete ready to drop in BE&A AAR Cuda grill with signal light assemblies if ANYONE has one for sale. My customer will be at Carlisle looking for one as well with cash in hand. :bigmoney:

Not interested in shipping anything to Canada these days...  :bigmoney: :bigmoney: :bigmoney: :steamingmad:

Good luck grasshopper. :haha: :haha:

mccannix

Wow this thread is getting confusing.
Have you been out on the links yet today Mike.
I'll do an intervention to try and help my fellow Canucks out.
I think what they mean to say is....if you do in fact have 10 grills left or any amount of grills , are you willing to bring one to Carlisle for cash money.

HEMICUDA

Quote from: mccannix on July 04, 2019, 10:46:53 AM
Wow this thread is getting confusing.
Have you been out on the links yet today Mike.
I'll do an intervention to try and help my fellow Canucks out.
I think what they mean to say is....if you do in fact have 10 grills left or any amount of grills , are you willing to bring one to Carlisle for cash money.

I will miss you at Carlisle this year Terry, unfortunately I will be unable to attend this year, my 2 car garage is full with work I need to attend to.  Also, I have to digress from my earlier post, there are areas of Canada I can ship grilles to thru USPS so shipping cost are relatively low.

Slotts

Quote from: HEMICUDA on July 04, 2019, 11:29:15 AM
...there are areas of Canada I can ship grilles to thru USPS so shipping cost are relatively low.

(Ahem... Mike...) This is the last time the Post Office shipping cost to Canada was relatively low...

Jim
Be careful. Don't get caught drinking the Kool-Aid or believing the hype.

anlauto

Quote from: HEMICUDA on July 04, 2019, 10:14:11 AM

Good luck grasshopper. :haha: :haha:

Well...lookie lookie at what I found at Carlisle. Thank you for the good luck wishes  :worship:

Funny, the guy I bought it from and I share the same opinion about you Mike....we had some good laughs, told some good stories....and he was more then eager selling it to me, even knock a couple of hundred off the asking price  :twothumbsup:

At least now the car I restore will have one nice part on it eh ?  :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Cheers....Alan

HEMICUDA

I am so happy you were able to find one of the best reproduction parts on the planet at Carlisle.   :worship: I have to apologize not posting sooner since you directed your latest post at me personally, we have been really busy here in my shop and haven't had the time to spend on the internet like you.  You're someone I inspire to be like, unfortunately, unlike you, the restoration work we do is all in house.  It would be awesome if I could farm out all the hard work to shops that have to talent, that way I can add more money :bigmoney: to their work for doing nothing. 

You don't have to send a PM to one of my customers about what I charge for a restoration, send that question to me, not that it would make any sense to you since you can't do any of it.  I wish I could talk my wife out of parking in our 4 car garage so I could park a car side ways in it and brag about how good I am.  You have always been and still my hero for being able to do what you do without really doing anything yourself.  Keep pouring the Kool-Aid, you DA MAN!  :worship: