Main Menu

Cant find parts for my project

Started by ogre, April 14, 2023, 02:27:38 PM

Previous topic Next topic

ogre

Its been a year now, and I find myself still looking for decent front fenders for my challenger. Found several pairs at really good prices but the owners wont ship.
I also need a black dashpad with AC 3 spkr, and a grill surround ( the long bottom piece) with out the chewed up ends.
I need a lot more than that including an engine and posi rear but at least that would allow a good deal of work to progress.

I found a few really good pieces in Michigan and Wisconsin so if anybody would like to volunteer to just pick up and ship a part from one of those folks ho wont ship it would be really helpful. Lots of good stuff near Philadelphia but nobody ships over there.

Might be a summer of lots of roadtrips!

MoparLeo

All these parts are readily available from the major suppliers who all ship. What is the real story ?
No such thing as a Mopar " Posi". GM term
moparleo@hotmail.com  For professionally rebuilt door hinges...

tparker

Yeah, lots of people prefer not to ship, especially large items. Not many mopar parts locally. I have to wait for Mopar car shows and have to travel. We have a big one about 6-7 hours away and I drive down there and pick up various parts i need. If you can't get what you want shipped, you will probably have to go and get it. That is part of the adventure of these cars. LOL.