Main Menu

I will help find your parts

Started by Roadman, October 05, 2017, 04:42:03 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Roadman

Well guys and gals, since my stay in the hospital, I can't do much anymore but watch TV and be on this puter all day. Most of you don't have the time to research looking for the parts you need. Well, I do. And I need your help to keep me busy. So if you need something, PM me, or post it here, and I'll be on it. I'll forward links I find, if its local to me I'll go get it and send it to you. You can E Mail me @ roadman5312@aol.com. I don't want anything for doing this, just trying to stay busy.  @Cuda Cody  pin this if OK. Thanks ya'll   :rebelflag"

Brads70

Keep an eye out of a 71 Javelin ,  close to me would be good!  ;)

Roadman

Quote from: Brads70 on October 05, 2017, 05:32:41 PM
Man I been looking for a long time, it's on my list    :drinkingbud:

jimynick

Quote from: Roadman on October 05, 2017, 05:37:58 PM
Quote from: Brads70 on October 05, 2017, 05:32:41 PM
Man I been looking for a long time, it's on my list    :drinkingbud:
Hell's bells Mark, they only sold 12 of them, didn't they?  :Stirring:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

blown motor

What a great idea Mark!

Rear view mirror for a 74 Challenger. Don't need the base or stem. Glass needs to be pin, mine has some silver issues as so many of them do.
Interior door handles. Mine are scratched and pitted.
Passenger side under dash trim for A/C car. I know these are very hard to find, I've been looking.

I'll think of more. Items must be near perfect or else I'll just buy repops when I get tired of looking.

Thanks buddy.  :cheers:

Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

cuda hunter

definitely cool to keep your mind working.

I'm always looking for M46 scoops.   :takemymoney: :takemymoney:

red interior plastics and tan interior plastics. 

A complete set of V5x in any color.  Especially color.   Or pieces in perfect shape. 

I sure enjoy your picture threads.  That visual stimuli is a large part of why I am around.  Thanks :cheers:
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Cuda Cody

Very neat and generous offer!!!!      :ebay:

CudaMoparRay

Hope your doing fine and great to offer your help.

61K T/A

You will be a big help I'm sure of that!!  I'm looking for NOS glove box, console, and trunk lock cylinders. Also a 70 non remote chrome ralley mirror. Thanks for the help!

MikeMikeMike

Sorry to hear you are stuck in the hospital. Hope for a speedy recovery. I'll look for my list. Right now all I can think of is the driver front window weatherstrip for vert top, the L bracket for pass rear interior quarter panel along floor,  :thinking:
'71 Cuda Convertible 340
'71 International Harvester Scout II

Roadman

Quote from: 61K T/A on October 06, 2017, 03:11:13 AM
You will be a big help I'm sure of that!!  I'm looking for NOS glove box, console, and trunk lock cylinders. Also a 70 non remote chrome ralley mirror. Thanks for the help!
Can't tell if this is a ralley mirror.    http://www.ebay.com/itm/1970-Dodge-Challenger-Chrome-Exterior-driver-side-Mirror-OME-used-/272866244941?hash=item3f8818794d:g:4kgAAOSwLzZZzTjK&vxp=mtr

fc7cuda

@Roadman
This sure is a nice offer and a great idea to pass some time for you while laid up.  Here's one that should be easy but has turned out to be difficult for me.  It's a particular rim used as a trunk spare. Usually black.  No, it's not a collapsible. It's a 14 x 5.5" BB pattern plain steel rim #2944242 by valve stem hole.  Sounds easy right?  Well the biggest challenge is persuading folks to take the time to check their rollers, etc.  Here's a pic and good luck!!

Thanks
Tom

Roadman

Well, you guys don't want much, do ya    :rofl: :haha:   OK, I made a list this morning, if I liked your post it's on the list.  Just to clarify, I'm not still in the hospital, just came out in bad shape. When I find something on the list I'll post it here, so check in daily.  Thanks guys.   :rebelflag"    As I search I'll also post parts I find that are always being searched that are a good price.   :bradsthumb:

soundcontrol

Very nice offer Mark!
I need stuff, but I just gotta find more cash first.
My daughter is moving to Los Angeles to go to school, there goes my money for now....

Roadman