Main Menu

E body Trans Am front sway bar

Started by Ricomondo, January 31, 2020, 01:23:19 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Ricomondo

Looking for a COMPLETE - with K frame brackets/bolts etc, Trans Am front sway bar
factory E-body fronts are .88" diameter except for "TRANS AM" cars, which are .94" diameter.

I'd prefer to have the correct larger diameter bar if possible. PM here on the board. Thanks!
70' FE5 Challenger T/A
71' GY3 Demon 340

JH27N0B

Hi Ray, @ricomondo I noticed Little Detroit posted a T/A K member complete with sway bar for sale in the E body parts for sale section of Moparts.
He usually charges excessive prices and personally I would rather not support him, but if you were interested, he (I think his name is Mike) was at the Indy Cylinder head swap meet with a booth last time I went 2 years ago, so likely will be selling there again this year too.  At least you'd be able to drive a couple hours south to Indy to inspect it and pick it up next month rather than deal with having a bulky item like a sway bar shipped to you.

Ricomondo

Hi Brad, @JH27N0B , thanks for looking out for me! I appreciate it. I dealt with him once before. I'll pass. I'd push my car off a cliff before I'd deal with him again. And you are correct it was his "excessive" prices that was the point of contention. :cheers:
70' FE5 Challenger T/A
71' GY3 Demon 340