Main Menu

glove box striker latch needed

Started by SRT392, July 03, 2023, 07:40:49 AM

Previous topic Next topic

SRT392

Hi all,  so started in on the inst panel this weekend and found i was missing the striker latch (not the part in the door but the latch on the door frame)  anyone have one in there stuff or know where to get one??  this is for 70 cuda..

SRT392

bump     anyone have any ideas?

cudabin

I have one kicking around somewhere. May even have the correct mounting hardware. Only issue is I live in Ontario, Canada and shipping may be more than it's worth.

SRT392

well lets give it a try..   can't seem to find one anywhere.  if you have one lets see what the shipping is..     PM sent to you with info

71GranCoupe

Quote from: SRT392 on July 07, 2023, 08:34:02 PM
well lets give it a try..   can't seem to find one anywhere.  if you have one lets see what the shipping is..     PM sent to you with info

If the one Cudabin doesn't match up I am sure I have one in a box of stuff. Been cleaning and sorting extra things out and I remember seeing one.

cudabin

Believe this is what you're looking for. I will get the cost to ship on Monday and send a pm to you.

SRT392

thank you sir...   that's what i need.   standing by...

Dakota

I just came across one that I had in a parts box, so happy to play back up or source if there's another need out there.

SRT392

Thank you sir.   Cudabin. Has his on the way. Very thankful to this group for the help.   

Teaser:  Cuda went into paint last week.  Only 8 month wait. Pics when I get it back.