Main Menu

Looking for a nice original complete 1970 A/C heater box

Started by 198D13, February 18, 2020, 07:00:35 AM

Previous topic Next topic

198D13

PM me if you have a nice one you are willing to sell.
Thank you.

Cuda Cody

Xghobo

I have a very nice complete A/C box but not sure what year it is from. How would you tell the year?

anlauto

I was going to ask the same question. :thinking:  1970 always has wacky unique parts.. :looney:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Rich G.

I got one too but like you said how can you tell the year? Shipping will be up there if you're not picking one up!

198D13

There should be a seven digit part number inkstamped in yellow inside of a rectangular box on the outside of the unit. It should also have a four digit date code stamped under it.

Dan440-6pack

Here is one I have from my 70 parts car. 318th day of 69. Where are you located and are you looking for a dirty one to restore or already restored. Was gonna rebuild it some day to sell and help with the costs of my 6 pak.

anlauto

Here's the one I have...but I'm the dick that's not really interested in crating it up and shipping it to you... :deadhorse:

Anybody local in Ontario wants to help a brother out by shipping this out West, you're welcome to it for $100 CDN
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration