Previous topic Next topic

TGGodfrey

Current searching for list
1970 Radio
Drivers Door Tinted Glass Coded 26 99

Thanks

TGGodfrey

Floyd

The alignment cover screws are available from AMK.  I think the wiper motor screws are as well.

68bee

I have a pair of calipers rebuilt if you still need them. Early 70 date code that is very light

TGGodfrey

Thanks to both of you.  That helped a lot.  I didn't know AMK could be ordered direct from them.

Floyd

I order from AMK frequently.  The only bummer is the $30 minimum order. 

TGGodfrey

@Floyd I noticed.  Not a big deal for me at this point since i can usually find an item i can use to update or replace.  Might be worth mentioning in the future when placing an order in case anyone wants to tag on for a single bolt etc.

T

Cuda Cody

@TGGodfrey   1970 Cuda or Challenger tail light bezels?  I have a set of new Challenger and I think I have a set of used Cuda.

Jay Bee

Quote from: Cuda Cody on December 03, 2020, 06:18:33 AM
1970 Cuda or Challenger tail light bezels?

@Cuda Cody FWIW, his profile says he currently owns a 70 AAR.

TGGodfrey

@Cuda Cody I am sorry Cody.... I should have specified.  It is for a 70 Cuda.  The Ones on my car are repops and do not fit right at all. 

Cuda Cody

I'm pretty sure I have a really nice set of originals.  Just have to find time to get them out and take some photos for you.

Quote from: TGGodfrey on December 03, 2020, 07:26:28 AM
@Cuda Cody I am sorry Cody.... I should have specified.  It is for a 70 Cuda.  The Ones on my car are repops and do not fit right at all.

Cuda Cody

@TGGodfrey  I have 3 sets.  But somhow only took photos of 2.  :Thud:   The red set has a little pitting on the bottom lip, but the other 2 sets look really nice.  PM me if you're still needing a set.

Fastmark

I forgot to look at my radio and bezels, sorry. I'll do it today. Are you just needing the outer bezels or the entire assembly?

Topcat

Quote from: Floyd on December 02, 2020, 12:42:55 PM
The alignment cover screws are available from AMK.  I think the wiper motor screws are as well.

AMK $30 minimum purchase plus shipping.