Main Menu

Rear bumper guard brackets

Started by Rdchallenger, February 24, 2022, 06:08:20 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Rdchallenger

Looking for a set of rear bumper guard brackets for 70-72 Challenger. AMD is backed up on them until  at least 3/20 (it originally was 2/28). Wondering if anyone has a set they'd be willing to sell or know of any companies that has a set in stock.

71vert340

@Rdchallenger . Like These? Sounds like you want new ones? The part number on these is 2962361 for Challenger.
Terry W.

Filthy Filbert

@ebodyproducts  might have what you need.    He sent me a pair with a rear jack mount brackets a few weeks ago

ebodyproducts

Sorry, I only have the 70-72 rear cuda bumperette brackets in stock.  No challenger ones.  Thanks for thinking about us though.
E-Body Products
www.ebodyproducts.com
606-481-9014

Rdchallenger

Quote from: 71vert340 on February 24, 2022, 06:52:33 AM
@Rdchallenger . Like These? Sounds like you want new ones? The part number on these is 2962361 for Challenger.
Terry W.

I'm not minding at all if new or used. Just need a set to mount my guards haha.

71vert340

I'll let you have a pair so you can finish your car. You'll need to pay shipping across the US as I'm in Washington state. PM me and let's set something up. These aren't new and I don't have the bolts. I just found another one of the L brackets but not another rectangular washer.
Terry W.

Rdchallenger

Quote from: 71vert340 on February 24, 2022, 09:05:53 AM
I'll let you have a pair so you can finish your car. You'll need to pay shipping across the US as I'm in Washington state. PM me and let's set something up. These aren't new and I don't have the bolts. I just found another one of the L brackets but not another rectangular washer.
Terry W.

Thank you so much! I shot you a PM without seeing this reply.