Main Menu

70 Challenger SE door top trim

Started by Jrvict, September 30, 2023, 01:32:26 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

Quote from: erat340 on October 02, 2023, 11:25:03 AM
198d13. You said you were going to help me with front bumper guards, but you fell silent.....why, if I may ask?

Maybe he thought your $300 offer was insulting ? :dunno:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

erat340

Well, Alan, no. It went crickets in P M and phone conversations before I could even inquire a price. Perplexing, indeed!

erat340

I am so sorry Jrvict, I dont mean to jack your thread.

moparx5

JR where do you live ?
i do have a complete set minus  the fender moldings
they are in decent shape
no clips

198D13

Here is a picture of what I have. The fender piece is the right, passenger side.

Yeya93

These will work for the door moulding perfectly, if not better than oem. The only issue is that you have to install it before installing inside door glass. I also used these nuts in order to allow space for you to install nut and tool.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Yeya93

Also, the other clip shown here is what I used for the first clip towards the front. I recommend  making an extra hole here and use the clips I listed above in its location. The reason being is because this clip provided only retains the trim in place, and does not do a good job holding down the trim to door on its own.

Yeya93

Lastly, I used this clip for quarter trims and also used the nuts listed above to hold down. Make sure to install trim before.glass as well.  worked perfectly!