Main Menu

Added T/A and AAR Front Chin Spoiler (thx screamindriver)

Started by Cuda Cody, January 29, 2017, 12:04:25 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

Thanks @screamindriver  for the T/A and AAR chin spoiler files.   :slapme5:  They have been added to the site library.   

http://www.e-bodies.org/resources/service-manuals-parts-catalogs-tsb/

PDF File http://www.e-bodies.org/Resources/Engineering_Illustrations/TA_AAR_Front_Spoiler.pdf

cataclysm80

:lookatthat:  :unbelievable:  :worship:

:bravo:  :woohoo:  :veryexcited:

That T/A diagram has been very elusive.   I'm glad it was finally found!

70chall440

Cody - that library is AWESOME!!! I am not a "resto" guy but the stuff on there is invaluable if for no other reason than to understand how the factory did things or what their intent was.

Got anything specific to installing window regulators? I have the FSM and some other stuff but I am getting ready to put the windows back into my Cuda and am dreading it.
Mopar or no car!!!

Cuda Cody

No factory drawing on the Window Regulators, but I plan on making a video on how to install them.   8)

Quote from: 70chall440 on February 21, 2017, 10:12:43 AM
Cody - that library is AWESOME!!! I am not a "resto" guy but the stuff on there is invaluable if for no other reason than to understand how the factory did things or what their intent was.

Got anything specific to installing window regulators? I have the FSM and some other stuff but I am getting ready to put the windows back into my Cuda and am dreading it.

70chall440

Excellent, I am not in a hurry and a look forward to your video.

One related question, do you install the window channel trim (chrome strip) before or after the windows are in? I was thinking before because they would be difficult to get to after the window is in, but I could be wrong.
Mopar or no car!!!

6bblgt

I didn't have the drawing, but I think I got the spoilers correct!!  8)

Cuda Cody

:iagree:   :rofl:   :haha:   :bradsthumb: :bradsthumb: :bradsthumb:  That's great!

Quote from: 6bblgt on February 23, 2017, 10:28:41 PM
I didn't have the drawing, but I think I got the spoilers correct!!  8)

70chall440

Mopar or no car!!!

GoodysGotaCuda

Adding a bookmark on this one. I'm on the fence...
1972 Barracuda - 5.7L Hemi/T56 Magnum
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration