Main Menu

Multimeter What do you use and recommend?

Started by Cudakiller70, March 27, 2018, 01:52:27 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Bullitt-

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on March 28, 2018, 08:43:24 PM
As with most gauges , electric or hydraulic pressure you are better off running in the mid range of the scale not near the end .
Fluke is great stuff , only need to buy it once  :bigthumb:

If I had your kinda Money I'd buy Fluke to   :yes:
.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

dodgemania

Quote from: Bullitt- on March 29, 2018, 04:40:16 AM
Quote from: Chryco Psycho on March 28, 2018, 08:43:24 PM
As with most gauges , electric or hydraulic pressure you are better off running in the mid range of the scale not near the end .
Fluke is great stuff , only need to buy it once  :bigthumb:

If I had your kinda Money I'd buy Fluke to   :yes:
:iagree: Fluke is great stuff

moparcar

Fluke here also! I've been in the electrical construction industry my whole life and that's the Snap On of electrical test equipment. Others will do the same job to be honest but Fluke has never let me down.

Wes

Chryco Psycho

If you had my kind of $$ you would still be saving up for a  Radio Shack $10 meter

Bullitt-

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on March 29, 2018, 05:06:11 AM
If you had my kind of $$ you would still be saving up for a  Radio Shack $10 meter

I still use one I bought about 30-years ago   :haha:
.                                               [glow=black,42,300]Doin It Southern Syle[/glow]       

dodj

Quote from: Crash520 on March 28, 2018, 12:13:35 PM
Iv just picked up a fluke clamp on DC current multimeter, if you can stretch the budget for a clamp on Amp meter do so, they are so handy for simply checking current draw
Pricey though?
My fluke 773 was about $1000.00 cdn five or so years ago. It only does mA.  How much was the  amp meter?
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

Cudakiller70

Thanks everyone  :twothumbsup: Wanting to be more proficient at troubleshooting elect. This helps.