Main Menu

New Shop / Four Post Lift

Started by 70 Challenger Lover, June 21, 2020, 04:56:07 PM

Previous topic Next topic

larry4406

Nice shop and Coronet!

The blue and white checker board floor - what brand?

Brads70

I'm envious! My favorite year for the Coronet . Mean looking!  Enjoy!  :bradsthumb:

70 Challenger Lover

Quote from: larry4406 on December 13, 2020, 05:06:22 AM
Nice shop and Coronet!

The blue and white checker board floor - what brand?

I found them online at garage flooring inc.

https://www.rubberflooringinc.com/garage/nitro-tiles.html

The company is so-so. They screwed up my order which is why the floor is unfinished. I had to wait while they shipped out a few more. They have a dizzying variety of selections though at a pretty decent price plus free shipping.

70 Challenger Lover

Quote from: Brads70 on December 13, 2020, 06:02:27 AM
I'm envious! My favorite year for the Coronet . Mean looking!  Enjoy!  :bradsthumb:

I had a nice 70 Bee for 22 years but the 69 was always my favorite. Especially with side scoops. The non high impact colors have really grown on me too so this one seemed right for me being such an unpopular color.

chaps70rt

Nice garage set up and car!!   

Have any of you experimented with finishing concrete floors??  I am thinking of a polish or sealant that seals the top of the concrete to reduce the concrete dust and protects from oil spills, etc .....      I was contemplating the epoxy finish, but to do this properly requires acid etching prior to rolling out.   
70 Challenger R/T
440 4-BBL, 4-speed, shaker
2019 Ram 1500 5.7 Hemi

captcolour

I was a little skeptical about the epoxy sold at the big box stores, so I went two-part industrial!  Has held up well after 6 years.  I did on new concrete, so didn't have to acid etch.  On new concentrate, have to wait 30 days to make sure it is fully dry and moisture isn't still seeping to the surface.

Last pic is a better shot of the floor and is 3 years after the installation.