Main Menu

New tool Saturday!!! My favourite day!

Started by Cudajason, February 22, 2020, 12:12:34 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cudajason

Picked this up today on Kijiji.

$200 with some press plates. I thought is was a good deal, especially since I just soled the old exhaust system off my cuda for $200. 

I have wanted a press for a while, but need it to rebuild my a-500, so now was the time!

:)
1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

Brads70

Nice score! Be careful ,soon your garage will look like mine  and you won't be able to move! LOL

GoodysGotaCuda

Looks good. I don't use my press often but it's hard to do what it can do without it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1972 Barracuda - 5.7L Hemi/T56 Magnum
2020 RAM 1500 - 5.7L

My Wheel and Tire Specs

dodj

Nice score!
Now you can't open your door....
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

BIGSHCLUNK

Great score Jason! It's one of those things you don't use often... but when you need it , it's a life saver  :bradsthumb:

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

YellowThumper

Quote from: Brads70 on February 22, 2020, 12:15:09 PM
Nice score! Be careful ,soon your garage will look like mine  and you won't be able to move! LOL
LOL truth. I had to build a separate building on the side to accommodate all the "shop" equipment.

@Cudajason  Congratulations on the buy.
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

Cudajason

Thanks fellas! 

Quote from: BIGSHCLUNK on February 22, 2020, 02:43:50 PM
Great score Jason! It's one of those things you don't use often... but when you need it , it's a life saver  :bradsthumb:

Yeah. I figure it will sit a bit, bit when ya need it ya need it!!!

Its close already. I have to move some stuff around to fit this in. My shed is full too...so I cant put it in there. I guess I could take down the workbench in the shed and put it there. Hmmmmm!

1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

Chryco Psycho

Dakota

Nice!   I have a small press from Harbor Freight.  Only a few things actually fit in it so your press size looks much more useable.

gzig5

I resemble that remark. I had to sell two lathes, small horizontal milling machine, surface grinder, table saw, big Miller TIG, and a bunch of other stuff so I could park the Cuda in the garage.  It barely fits.  Can't sell it all.

YellowThumper

This is what happens when there is never too much stuff...
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

Chryco Psycho

Cudajason