Main Menu

Anyone Have a Good Broadcast Sheet Sample

Started by 70_440-6Cuda, September 02, 2022, 01:03:39 PM

Previous topic Next topic

70_440-6Cuda

Hi All - OK, so learned a lot today in my post on road lamps and now have yet another question: does anyone have a good high resolution "sample" broadcast sheet similar to the "decoder" on this site?

I have my original broadcast sheet, but the rats got to a portion of it on the far right side and I am missing parts of lines 6, 7 and 8 from the middle of G or so.  I would like to know what what a complete sheet would look like so I can see what those codes would be and if my car has them or not.  I have not found a decent copy online that I can zoom in on and see what it actually says...

Also, is there a decent source for a repro sheet?  Was thinking I would like to make a copy of mine without the missing parts.  I dont mind if it says sample or has a watermark or whatever

I took a screen shot of the decoder, but it zooms in blurry - thanks
You can't buy happiness, but you can buy horsepower and that's kind of the same thing.....

MoparCarGuy

Quote from: 70_440-6Cuda on September 02, 2022, 01:03:39 PM
Hi All - OK, so learned a lot today in my post on road lamps and now have yet another question: does anyone have a good high resolution "sample" broadcast sheet similar to the "decoder" on this site?

I have my original broadcast sheet, but the rats got to a portion of it on the far right side and I am missing parts of lines 6, 7 and 8 from the middle of G or so.  I would like to know what what a complete sheet would look like so I can see what those codes would be and if my car has them or not.  I have not found a decent copy online that I can zoom in on and see what it actually says...

Also, is there a decent source for a repro sheet?  Was thinking I would like to make a copy of mine without the missing parts.  I dont mind if it says sample or has a watermark or whatever

Post a copy of your existing broadcast sheet and your fender tag and I will see what I have to add to your missing section.
Nobody reproduces a broadcast sheet that anyone would believe was original. It could be done but would take an extreme effort to duplicate the side tractor-feed strips with holes and all of the other details.

EDIT: I saw your other post about L34 - Road Lamps where you said you do not have a fender tag. https://forum.e-bodies.org/electrical-and-audio/11/road-lamp-question/26341/

70_440-6Cuda

Quote from: MoparCarGuy on September 02, 2022, 01:16:43 PM
Quote from: 70_440-6Cuda on September 02, 2022, 01:03:39 PM

Post a copy of your existing broadcast sheet and your fender tag and I will see what I have to add to your missing section.
Nobody reproduces a broadcast sheet that anyone would believe was original. It could be done but would take an extreme effort to duplicate the side tractor-feed strips with holes and all of the other details.

I do not have the fender tag, just the broadcast sheet (thanks Barry!).  I am not looking to make a copy that anyone would think is original, I am just looking for a complete sheet that I can actually read and see all of the option lines / columns and possibly fill in the blanks where mine is missing... it is more for my own interest than anything else

You can't buy happiness, but you can buy horsepower and that's kind of the same thing.....

MoparCarGuy

Quote from: EV2RTSE on September 02, 2022, 01:56:16 PM
http://www.moparts.org/Tech/tech/logos/build-sheet70.pdf
That sheet is hosed on many levels.
This is an original "blank" sheet suitable for filling in info and displaying in a composite "showboard" display.

70_440-6Cuda

Thanks all!  So, I guess what I really need is someone to tell me what is written I  each box to be able to SEE what it says because apparently my old ass can't see!! :haha:. For example, I don't know what the t says in L35... Is there a reference document with that info?

I downloaded the sheet, but when I zoom in it is too small and blurry for me to read ....

cuda hunter

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

70_440-6Cuda

@cuda hunter, thank you sir!  That was where I first looked, but for some reason could not zoom in.  The link works great, just what I was looking for and can read all the details!

cuda hunter

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

JSmithTN

Try going to the link that Cuda Hunter posted and hold down the control key on your keyboard and use the scroll wheel on your mouse to zoom in, this should enlarge it.

https://decoder.e-bodies.org/1970-mopar-build-sheet-broadcast-decoder/

Good Luck.
Jeff