Main Menu

E-Body Broadcast Sheet Reference Library...Just scanned broadcast sheets please.

Started by xs29j8, February 21, 2017, 09:57:41 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

That's a cool car!!!!  What does the Y93 stand for?  Special paint?  I don't think I've seen that code on a 1970 sheet before.  I need to double check our decoder and see if that is in there..... stand by.

Cuda Cody

I thought that was a 1971 code only?  We'll need to add it to the 1970 decoder!   :clapping:

Cuda Cody

:thankyou:  for letting me know!  I'll get that updated.   :bigthumb:   Really appreciate you letting me know.   :drinkingbud:

Quote from: anlauto on May 26, 2017, 02:41:02 PM
Our Decoder here doesn't know Y93 @Cuda Cody , comes up as "unknown" but here it is on an August built car....

JP426

Here is my JS29, the picture of the VIN tag is all that is left of the original.

Deadeye74

Here are the two from my '74 Cuda along with the sheet that was under the mat in the trunk if someone wants to reference it.

Roweld

1970 Dodge Challenger Build sheet (lost in mail 2016).
Roweld

Cuda Cody

Thanks guys for the sheets.  That helps us.

@Deadeye74  that is super cool.  I've never seen that form before. 

303 Mopar

cudaized

1970 `cuda340 convertible 4-speed Rallye Red with Red interior cudaized.com 1970-71 Plymouth and Dodge E-Body Convertible Registry ebodyconvertibleregistry.com

340challconvert

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

Jim AAR

6bblgt

AWESOME AAR Jim!

by my calculations - your car was "In Process/In Plant" 3/18/70 almost 2-weeks EARLY

hurry up  :stayinlane: get this AAR to CANADA .....

Jim AAR

Quote from: 6bblgt on February 08, 2018, 02:27:42 PM
AWESOME AAR Jim!

by my calculations - your car was "In Process/In Plant" 3/18/70 almost 2-weeks EARLY

hurry up  :stayinlane: get this AAR to CANADA .....

Thanks Dan, appreciate the info..... :yes: :yes: :D