veryhot_post in E-Body Broadcast Sheet Reference Library...Just scanned broadcast sheets please. in VIN, Fender Tag, Build Sheet & Date Codes Author Topic: E-Body Broadcast Sheet Reference Library...Just scanned broadcast sheets please.  (Read 7390 times)

Offline cuda hunter

• Trade Count: (1)
  • Six Pack
  • index in E-Body Broadcast Sheet Reference Library...Just scanned broadcast sheets please. in VIN, Fender Tag, Build Sheet & Date Codes
  • Credits: 5220
    • Share Post
    • Sims Custom Homes
I scanned this build sheet. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Offline Bpret

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Leaning Tower of Power
  • index in E-Body Broadcast Sheet Reference Library...Just scanned broadcast sheets please. in VIN, Fender Tag, Build Sheet & Date Codes
  • Credits: 350
    • Share Post
Dan here is my info. Being a Y14 car do you have any others in my von range with dealer info.

Offline Mickm

• Small Block
  • Credits: 1720
  • " The TINFISH"
    • Share Post
1972 BS23 Cuda
proxy in E-Body Broadcast Sheet Reference Library...Just scanned broadcast sheets please. in VIN, Fender Tag, Build Sheet & Date Codes

Cheers!
Mickm

E-Bodies Cuda Challenger Message Forum

Offline Odin

• Leaning Tower of Power
  • Credits: 70
    • Share Post
1971 triple black Challenger
I bought the car last January after it sat since 2003. Itís no longer moving with the same drive train but Iíll try to put back some of the features. It had no fender tag so I was kinda sad about that. However, today I found the broadcast sheet behind the rear seat springs!!

Offline Chryco Psycho

• Global Moderator
  • Mighty 426 Hemi
  • Credits: 13070
  • Challenger ... You'll wish you hadn't !!
    • Share Post
Welcome to the site Odin
 With the broadcast sheet you can get a proper fender tag remade  :bigthumb:
1-190417082201 in E-Body Broadcast Sheet Reference Library...Just scanned broadcast sheets please. in VIN, Fender Tag, Build Sheet & Date Codes

Online Cuda Cody

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (3)
  • Mighty 426 Hemi
  • Credits: 4090
    • Share Post
@Odin   :welcome: Welcome to the site!   :banana:  The buildsheet is the best thing you can have.  You can have a reproduction tag made from a buildsheet!   :bradsthumb:

Offline Spikedog08

• Administrator
  • Six Pack
  • Credits: 8090
  • MOPAR FOREVER
    • Share Post
Welcome aboard Odin!  Very cool!
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Offline 340challconvert

• Big Block
  • Credits: 4330
    • Share Post
How about the build sheet for my old 1970 RT SE 440 car, automatic w factory air and power windows.  Sold this car (one of the one's I should have kept but who knew?)  Sent the original sheet to Barry to try and return to the owner in Europe.
Car was exported to Sweden in the 1980's
1970 A66 Challenger convertible

Offline Odin

• Leaning Tower of Power
  • Credits: 70
    • Share Post
And who is the most liked maker of the reproduction fender tags?????  :please:

Online Cuda Cody

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (3)
  • Mighty 426 Hemi
  • Credits: 4090
    • Share Post
http://www.datatags.com/

But you'll need to give them the codes in the correct order.  This is where the power of knowledge and a group like this forum can help a lot.

And who is the most liked maker of the reproduction fender tags?????  :please:

Tags:

Share via delicious Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via pinterest Share via reddit Share via stumble Share via tumblr Share via twitter Share via whatsapp

clip
Broadcast sheet help needed

Started by 76orangewagon

15 Replies
Last post April 22, 2018, 07:26:27 PM
by Cuda Cody
clip
Broadcast sheet blank

Started by SteveG

18 Replies
Last post February 12, 2017, 12:09:46 AM
by Cuda Cody