Main Menu

E-Body Broadcast Sheet Reference Library...Just scanned broadcast sheets please.

Started by xs29j8, February 21, 2017, 09:57:41 AM

Previous topic Next topic

cataclysm80

1972  JH23

cataclysm80

1973   BS23

cataclysm80

cataclysm80

1974  JH23   A57  Rallye

Cuda Cody

Cuda Cody

A quick update on the Build Sheet decoder.  Today we ran the very first Build Sheet through the decoder!!!!!  :banana:  It worked fantastic!!!!!!!!!!   :woohoo:   We have a few minor programming tweaks to work on and how it prints the report, but the decoder itself works wonderful.  Hope to have a beta version soon and I'll be asking for everyone here to help test it before we go live to the public.   

Cuda Cody

I'm so excited about this!!!!  Sneak peak:   :lurking:

71GranCoupe

Cool, you are a great teaser. You have done tons of work to get it to this point.  :perfect10:

Cuda Cody

Not sure I'm going to get much sleep tonight.   :veryexcited:  I'm so excited to see this Build Sheet Decoder program up and running.  After over 8 months of working on it I'm hoping to have it open to E-Bodies.org members in very near future.  But let me tell you right now, it's better then I ever could have hoped for.  I think anyone with a 1970 E-Body Build Sheet will enjoy this E-Bodies.org special feature.   

gdrill

This is my '71 RT. I'll get a pic of my '70 up soon.
Never too old to learn.

bentpshrods

This is going to be so Cool.  Here's my 71 cuda  340/AT 

gdrill

Never too old to learn.

Solarguy

My 70 Cuda, FY4, 340 Auto

anlauto

@6bblgt  Do you have this car ? I thought you might like it....
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

anlauto

Our Decoder here doesn't know Y93 @Cuda Cody , comes up as "unknown" but here it is on an August built car....
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration