Main Menu

looking for my build sheet

Started by musclecarman15, January 14, 2022, 07:38:20 AM

Previous topic Next topic

musclecarman15

posting this hoping someone has my buildsheet....vin BS27N1B193932...1971 cuda cnvertible....i have the original fender tags and vin tag, car has matching number engine,cowl numbers,etc. would love to find original buildsheet, any help much appreciated....thx keith 318-393-1502

Filthy Filbert

you, me, and a whole lotta others!   :haha:

Good luck!   How's things going down there in Shreveport?    I was stationed there from 04-07.   Are you involved with the local mopar club at all?  Are they still going strong?   They nominated me to become a board member but I declined because I had just received orders and was going to be leaving the area soon.

musclecarman15

Shreveport is doing well,local club is still very strong..probably most of the guys you knew are still there....thank you for the reply...keith

anlauto

Post some pictures of your car, sounds awesome...everybody love a 71 Cuda convertible.....oh, and good luck with your search... :brainiac:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

7E-Bodies

Have you tried entering that VIN on Barry Washington's site? He has a plethora of documents from E-Bodies. He had some great car club applications from the 70's on my 70 Challenger RT.
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

musclecarman15

Thank you,I will enter on his site