Main Menu

Volunteers needed to test the new Fender Tag Decoder

Started by Cuda Cody, June 13, 2017, 10:08:53 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

Thank you for all the help and suggestions everyone.    :drinkingbud:  Still making a few small changes, but it should be ready to go up on the site in 24 to 48 hours.  And welcome @HR738  to the site.     :handshake: 

The display was kinda tricky with how many codes and variables there are.  Were started with 2 columns to fit everything, but lines kept running over each other and the thousands of thousands of possible combos made it so we had to stick to a single line layout.  We played around with different size fonts, but unless we went with super duper tiny we couldn't get even the average tag to fit on one sheet. 

ec_co

Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

HR738

Ran my other AAR, as well as a 340/auto, and a LA plant Barracuda though it. No issues  :bigthumb:
And thanks for the welcome to the site!

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

750-h2

Ran my data tag through the decoder again and this time it worked perfectly.  Great job guys!!