Main Menu

1970 440/6 CHALLENGER GO MANGO

Started by chris NOS, February 09, 2021, 12:39:27 PM

Previous topic Next topic

RUNCHARGER

At least $30k or so too high. $70k seems to buy a really decent 70 Challenger 440 Six Pack these days.
Sheldon

chris NOS

problem it changed hand few times in the last few years and everybody wants to sale it more than what they bought it for and not doing anything on it  :dunno: fro sure it s too pricey .
disc brake in the front.

Skdmark

At 95k USD, I would keep looking.

JH27N0B has a gorgeous 71 Challenger V-code 4spd, super track pack with leather. He has mentioned selling it due to lack of space. I believe has 2 other Challengers. His 71 is really clean and I have seen it in person at local shows. If I was in the market for a done V-code that needs little to nothing, his would be hard for me to pass up. Then again, I'm partial to 71 Challengers.

http://davidsclassiccars.com/dodge/54525-1971-challenger-rt-440-6-pack-real-v-code.html
You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.
-Harlan Ellison

(O OI====II====IO O)    (O O{]{]{] ][ [}[}[}O O)
:stayinlane:

chris NOS

Thank you , i didn't know this advertising website . i m not in a full research mode, this car showed up in Europe and l love Go-mango ,so i thought it could be an opportunity , :smile:
i m going to contact JH27N0B ...

Culvers