Main Menu

Original Shaker Scoop Value?

Started by 716bbl, October 12, 2017, 03:57:35 PM

Previous topic Next topic

HP_Cuda

Got pics and a ballpark idea on price for the whole thing?
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

Cuda_mark

Quote from: johnr on January 15, 2018, 12:01:19 PM
Helping out a friend; It is a salvage project. His father dismantled the car to give it a complete do-over. Unfortunately, he died some three years ago before he got very far on the project. I would just soon find a good home for the whole thing.

-- johnr --

I would love pieces of that shaker set up but you absolutely should convince your friend to sell the complete car. It would be a shame to part it out, even if it's a basket case.

xx88man

Keep yer foot in it

fc7cuda

johnr

I really would like to see the whole car go as a unit, even with it's missing tags and some of the parts. I am going to update the PowerPoint presentation disc to send to any interested parties that get hold of me with an address. Start the bidding !

-- johnr --
--  johnr  --

anlauto

If you weren't on the other side of the Continent, I would be on your doorstep. :drooling:

Really think if you did the work to get a VIN tag, you would get a LOT more money for it. :alan2cents: :bigmoney:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

johnr

:)    The sticker in the drivers door is there and matches the stamped cowl in addition to the # on the block. So the I.D. plate can be done.
--  johnr  --

HP_Cuda

Let us know when the presentation disc is ready.  :twothumbsup:

Quote from: johnr on January 16, 2018, 06:37:58 AM
I really would like to see the whole car go as a unit, even with it's missing tags and some of the parts. I am going to update the PowerPoint presentation disc to send to any interested parties that get hold of me with an address. Start the bidding !

-- johnr --
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

Michael Wellman

Sir, I am interested in buying your Shaker Hood set-up. Thanks, Mike. W.

johnr

:wave:   It has been awhile now, but the entire car as a whole has a new home and is eventually going to be resurrected to its original glory.    :ohyeah:

-- johnr --
--  johnr  --

anlauto

Hey that's great news, hopefully the person that bought it has the means to give it the correct full restoration it needs....or a flipper that will get the VIN tag sorted out and sell the car to someone with the means to correctly restore it... :drinkingbud:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration