Main Menu

What is this T/A worth?

Started by headejm, February 04, 2017, 10:04:42 AM

Previous topic Next topic

headejm

Cuda Cody

Several people have been interested in that car.  I don't recall who made an offer on it, but the dealer will not come off the price much.  For the money, really neat car that you can have a ton of fun in.   :stayinlane:

750-h2

Car appears to be driver quality. Would cost lots of $ to restore it to show quality. Besides non matching motor and trans it has some incorrect parts that are expensive to replace such as the master cylinder and vinyl top. If you are happy with its present condition and do not plan on restoring it, I would think about $45,000 would be a good deal. 

Cuda Cody

At $45k to $50k I would think it would be worth a look.  Drive the car for 10 to 15 years and then restore it.   :alan2cents:

headejm

@750-h2  What do you see wrong with the vinyl top?  :notsure:

750-h2

1970 and 1971's had the wide seam vinyl tops. The seams on the vinyl top should go down the roofs C pillar instead of going to the back window.

RUNCHARGER

I'd like to buy it just so I could pull the WOM and Rocker moldings off of it. I think $45k sounds like enough.

Sheldon
Sheldon

70chall440

Mopar or no car!!!

Markp

1974 Cuda Pro Street HP?????
2000 Camaro SS 383 Stroker 550hp
2016 Challenger Hellcat 707HP

mjb765

They would have done $50-51K if I remember correctly. Car is gone from the site so maybe someone finally bought it......or it will get listed again in a few weeks like they did last time. In addition to the pics they show, the salesman sent me pics of the trunk and it was bad. Black paint on the wheel wells and the trunk pan was peeling bad.

mopargem

The broadcast sheet is still (or was a few months ago) available to this car with proof of ownership

Cuda Cody

Welcome @mopargem    :welcome:  Thanks for letting us know the sheet was with it.  I don't think the link works any more , but this is that cool orange T/A that the dealer had for sale, right?

mopargem

Thx Cody for the welcome. Same car EK2,  Yes the TA registry had it on a lost and found a few years back and I was told it was still unclaimed.