Main Menu

Anyone running 15x6 all around ?

Started by Purepony, October 07, 2023, 07:41:20 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Purepony

I got some 15 by sixes that have been sitting there for a while. I was thinking of putting them on the Challenger anyone running 15 x 6? If you could please post pictures and tire recommendations I would really appreciate it. I'd like to get a visual and hopefully, maybe do like a more of a stock look

I know a lot of people are going to say go 15 x 7 and 15 x 8 but I already have these sitting down and if they look good on the car why not
Thanks e bodies

HP2

This was  a fairly common original size back in the day with a F70 or G70 tires.  This would be equivalent to a 205-215-225 sized P series metric tire these days.

In those sizes, there is a range of tires choices, but none that are particularly performance oriented. They are all basic transportation tires or what is called a "cosmetic performance" tire. Which basically means raised white letters and an S or T speed rating.  Or you could look for some repop bias plys in F70 or G70.

Purepony

Thanks for the info it makes a lot of sense m. Then maybe I'll just paint them and sell them

MoparLeo

They are probably 15 X 6.5 " if they are Ralleys.
moparleo@hotmail.com  For professionally rebuilt door hinges...

Purepony

their steelies they came off a d100 truck

MoparLeo

Sorry, you didn't give any details. If they are truck wheels the offset may not be the same as the stock Challenger wheels.
moparleo@hotmail.com  For professionally rebuilt door hinges...

Purepony

Thanks they were free so no big deal but would have been nice to get them on for a different look

HP2

You can still run em if you want.  They just won't  take a really wide tire and those tires are no different than any other easily available  15" street radial.