Main Menu

Solved: Torque Spec For Newer Rallye Wheels

Started by Wedg2Go, September 27, 2017, 12:55:35 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Tantster

Chryco Psycho

CudaMoparRay

Those wheels just look so good on our cars as an upgrade that keeps the original OEM spirit. Welcome

fc7cuda

Quote from: CudaMoparRay on November 02, 2017, 12:42:17 AM
Those wheels just look so good on our cars as an upgrade that keeps the original OEM spirit. Welcome

:iagree: Nice reflection off the trim ring.  :bigthumb:

anlauto

Quote from: fc7cuda on November 02, 2017, 05:33:16 AM

It's not a trim ring, it's solid aluminum......that's the cool thing ! :drooling:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Shane Kelley

Quote from: anlauto on November 02, 2017, 05:58:25 AM
Quote from: fc7cuda on November 02, 2017, 05:33:16 AM

It's not a trim ring, it's solid aluminum......that's the cool thing ! :drooling:
Most people at car shows rarely catch that they are not factory rally's. Just looking at the car the wheels do look like they have trim rings.

Wedg2Go

Tantster -  :welcome: to E-Bodies and the world of 17s!

Looks like you have a great build going on there!

Do you have more photos to share?

Tantster

Just got her back from detail shop today.

cataclysm80

I've seen original rear brake drums that had a 2 inch wide red paint line on them, which could be seen through the holes in the original rallye wheels.

Can you still see any of the brake drum through the holes on these new larger wheels?
Would it be good to paint that line on the brake drums, or better to leave it off if it only half shows?