Main Menu

1970 Challenger Restomod

Started by ToxicWolf, January 19, 2017, 12:43:13 PM

Previous topic Next topic

ToxicWolf

Here is a picture of the button that works the e-brake.  This is a picture of my center console where I put a plate for buttons and switches.  The round green button is used to engage and disengage the e-brake.  When you push it, the button flashes until the action is complete.  You can mount this button anywhere in the car you want.  :grouphug:

blown motor

@ToxicWolf  Jim, do you have the transmission out of the car again?
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Convertcuda

Nice job on the resto. Could you show us pictures of how ran the fuel lines from to back? Please include the whole route with fuel filter. I'm building a resto mod and looking for ideas.

Thanks Ken

ToxicWolf

Quote from: blown motor on December 23, 2018, 01:50:36 PM
@ToxicWolf  Jim, do you have the transmission out of the car again?

Not yet. But it's on the list.

ToxicWolf

Quote from: Convertcuda on December 23, 2018, 03:34:11 PM
Nice job on the resto. Could you show us pictures of how ran the fuel lines from to back? Please include the whole route with fuel filter. I'm building a resto mod and looking for ideas.

Thanks Ken

Soon as I get her up in the air again I'll do it.  Could be awhile though.  :notsure:

dodj

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on December 21, 2018, 04:37:32 PM
I installed a E brake this summer but didn't get to try it , I made brakets & mounted off the belhousing  & trans for rigidity
Having a tough time visualizing how you mounted that estopp on the bell housing?
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

YellowThumper

Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

Chryco Psycho

Quote from: dodj on January 04, 2019, 01:52:04 PM
I installed a E brake this summer but didn't get to try it , I made brakets & mounted off the belhousing  & trans for rigidity
Having a tough time visualizing how you mounted that estopp on the bell housing?

where the trans bolts onto the belhousing I built a bracket to hold one end of the e stopp , the other end where the cable is I built a second bracket from the trans mount which pulled the 2 long cables coming from the rear wheels using a balance plate , it could also be used to pull a main loop cable connecting to the short cables at each wheel

dodj

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on January 06, 2019, 09:14:31 PM
Quote from: dodj on January 04, 2019, 01:52:04 PM

where the trans bolts onto the belhousing I built a bracket to hold one end of the e stopp , the other end where the cable is I built a second bracket from the trans mount which pulled the 2 long cables coming from the rear wheels using a balance plate , it could also be used to pull a main loop cable connecting to the short cables at each wheel
OK. Thanks.
I asked toxic to post a pic of his because I'm planning on buying one,  but having a hard time deciding the best placement.
Definitely another option i hadn't thought of.  :cheers:
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill