Main Menu

1970 TA 4spd Restoration

Started by Jalaska907, January 27, 2018, 10:36:15 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Chryco Psycho

If you have the resources you might as well do it right & preserve it  :twothumbsup:

superdave

Wow, I just ran across this post digging around the site. Four speed FC7 T/A  :banana: :banana: That's way up on my dream list! 8)

Cuda Cody

:inlove:   :wowzers:   :lookatthat:  Loving this thread.

Chryco Psycho

nsmall

@Jalaska907 You copy?

I remember seeing other pics of your car somewhere, but I dont see them on this thread.

Jim AAR

Jalaska907

Sorry for the lack of engagement.  Summertime here in Alaska, and I try to spend the summer outside the shop.  Also we had a turnaround at work that took up a couple months.  I have been working on the front suspension, and re painted the engine.  Ive spent some time re organizing my files with pictures, so it will be easier for me to find and post some.  Heres a few more

Jalaska907

Here's some pics in epoxy.  I used Tamco paint products from the epoxy to the clear.  I really liked the products.  Ill post pictures of the car fully stripped and on the rotisserie prior to blast and epoxy after i get them off my other computer.  Also included is skim coat, panels that needed replaced cut out (had to replace under rear seat pan, not shown removed) and first coat high build primer

RUNCHARGER

Great shots, I love this stuff.
Sheldon

nsmall

Welcome back.  Wondering what happened to you.  Enjoy that AK summer sun!