Main Menu

Hello fellow E body enthusiasts!

Started by Jalaska907, December 29, 2017, 04:22:42 PM

Previous topic Next topic

71GranCoupe

Great to see you are signed on here Justin. Have not heard much on your progress of your TA lately.  :wrenching:  Be sure and keep us informed, OK

Jalaska907

Currently the car is sitting under the cover in the garage.  Its all painted and ready to start putting things back together.  Right now Im waiting on my front suspension to get back from powder coat.  Im working on my heater box right now, which is throwing me curve balls.  Im needing to locate the correct truss rivets for the brackets on the heater box.  Also waiting for the part number stamp to show up.  I sent a bunch of items to Stephan Founier in Canada, and got those items back here a week ago or so.  Im also waiting on my paint gasket set to show.  Wont be much progress for the next month or so.  I work week and week, and im leaving town for a couple weeks.  Wont be working on it until end of January.  But Ill work on getting more pictures added.

Jalaska907

Quote from: Jalaska907 on December 29, 2017, 08:23:43 PM
Currently the car is sitting under the cover in the garage.  Its all painted and ready to start putting things back together.  Right now Im waiting on my front suspension to get back from powder coat.  Im working on my heater box right now, which is throwing me curve balls.  Im needing to locate the correct truss rivets for the brackets on the heater box.  Also waiting for the part number stamp to show up.  I sent a bunch of items to Stephan Founier in Canada, and got those items back here a week ago or so.  Im also waiting on my paint gasket set to show.  Wont be much progress for the next month or so.  I work week and week, and im leaving town for a couple weeks.  Wont be working on it until end of January.  But Ill work on getting more pictures added.

Noticed your in Spokane, Ill be flying into spokane on the 4th then driving to lewiston

70/6chall

A great big MOPAR Welcome from SoCal! Progression looks good.    Thanks,   Al

jimynick

Here's another welcome from Ontario,  :canada: Justin and that looks like it'll be a hell of a nice car when you're done.  :wave:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Jalaska907

Im at work tonight, and looking through my folders, I found a pic of the car painted, so I figured Id share it

Jalaska907

Theres one screw up in this pic, can you guys spot it?

nsmall

Quote from: Jalaska907 on December 29, 2017, 09:40:52 PM

4 inch front wheels?  Is that the screw up?

Love your car, love Alaska.  Spent some time in the village of Tyonek serving the people there.  Thanks for joining.  You will like it here. 

Jalaska907

Quote from: nsmall on December 29, 2017, 09:46:22 PM
Quote from: Jalaska907 on December 29, 2017, 09:40:52 PM

4 inch front wheels?  Is that the screw up?

Love your car, love Alaska.  Spent some time in the village of Tyonek serving the people there.  Thanks for joining.  You will like it here.

Ive done a lot of oil field work in the town of Tyonek.  Just across the pond from me. 

As far as wheels go, I figured everyone goes big now, and I wanted to go against the grain.

Cuda Cody

Jalaska907

Cuda Cody

I should have stated it as the 340 sticker.  Easy fix.  The paint looks great.

6bblgt

:welcome: & had to lighten the pic up to see it wasn't the li'l wheels

Jalaska907

Yeah, I need to get new 340 decals and fix it, just not high on the ole priority list right now

JS29

:welcome: I remember you on the other forum! glad to see your getting it done.  :twothumbsup: